chapter 2: 9 years later

It's been nine years since that incident happend i keep in touch with my cousin shoyu....me and kubaki don't talk much any  more...

"Hey shylo can you pass me the marshmallows??"  Isha called to me we were having a campfire with my parents and her parents.

"Oh..sure.." I said as i grabbed the marshmallow bag and passed it to her and with our luck it started to rain and the fire went out

"Just great." I complained and got up i was now 14 and old enough to do things by myself and do anything so i walked into the woods.

"Be back by sunset!!" My father izuku called "yeah ok."

I was in the the middle of the Forest when i saw my cousin "S-SHOYU WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!?" I tried to be quite "Just keeping an eye on ya thats all!"

"Whatever..." I started to walk back to the campsite "hey you know that kid Kubaki? He wants to start a fight with you at your school."

I smirked "heh...okay then." And with that i went back to the camp with an evil smile on my face.

"Hey is that shylo?" Isha joked since she had never seen me smile before "shylo thats new! I thought you didn't know how to smile!"

I gave her a glance that made her back up "Don't push it isha."

After about 2 hours we finally went back home.

*time skip to monday*

I walked to school knowing full well kubaki was waiting for me.

I arrived at the gates and just as i suspected that black haired boy with blonde streaks was right there but...he had alot of people behind him.

"Hey there shylo~" he said in a evil voice "i thought it was just us fighting!" I clenched my fist "oh it is, boys go away i wanna talk to him alone." He said as they all walked to class

"What is i-" before i could finish he had pinned me against the wall "k-kubaki!!Let me go!" We both knew we were gay as we told each other we liked boys the day before our friendship ended.

"Aw why?" Kubaki was a the same age as me but still taller than me so he was towering.

He leaned in and kissed me (ok all these 2nd gen characters are my oc's so chill)

I kissed back not knowing what i was doing, i wrapped my arms around his neck but then i felt him being ripped off me

I opened my eyes to see it was a sad and angry isha "Shylo...c'mon it's time for class" she said tears rolling down her face

Kubaki pulled me closer to him "he's staying with me." Isha didn't care so she just ran to class crying.

I turned to face Kubaki but i couldn't hold his stare so i just nuzzled my face in his chest.

______________
*2 days later*

"H-hey? Isha?" I knocked on her front door "isha...im sorry i didn't tell you...i-ill go now..." I walked away from her house slowly when her front door opened

"Shylo." I heard her voice but..it was cold and shaky

"I forgive you for not telling me, wanna come inside?" She asked her voice back to its normal tone.

We went to her room which was freezing cold "Jeez did a blizzard happen in here?" I joked

"N-no i just never turn my heater on anymore"

"Here let me help." I wrapped my left arm around her and heated up a little.

"Heh...thanks your quirk is really useful!" She told me in a cheery tone.

"Yeah..thanks-" before i could finish she put her hands on my face and kissed me

Haven't i had enough surprise kisses?!

I slapped her hands away and looked at her with an angry and shocked face.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" I yelled and got up "FIRST YOU APOLOGIZE AND THEN YOU KISS ME KNOWING FULL WELL IM GAY!?"

"I-I'm sorry i didn't know what i was doing!!" She tried to apologize but i stormed out of her house angry tears rolling down my cheeks.

About 10 minutes later i got home and my dad izuku was waiting for me "What's wrong!?" My pro hero father (deku) asked me

"I-isha...kissed me even though she knows i don't like girls..." I fell on my knees unable to support myself.

"Oh shylo..." He said again and hugged me "w-where's dad?" I asked "oh he's on a mission"

Tch, Typical. I never spend time with him anymore because of him being number 2 hero.

I was going to be going to UA soon and im not sure all the people there are going to like me.
_____________________
*time skip next day*

I was walking to school when kubaki came up beside me.

"Hey cutie what's up?~" he smirked,this made me blush so i coverd my face with my jacket

"D-don't call me c-cutie!" I pouted "why cutie?~" ok now he was doing this on purpose.

I got on my tip toes and kissed his cheek, he grabbed me and pinned me to an alley wall.

He grabbed my tigh and lifted it up to his waist still pinning me with one hand

He kissed me and licked my bottom lip asking for entrance i didn't feel like putting up a fight so i allowed him to explore my mouth.

I opened my eyes a little and saw isha just staring at us like she had seen a dead body.

I pushed kubaki off of me "Hey what's your prob-" he noticed isha to.

I tried to walk twords her but she threatened to use her quirk in which she could make things float and throw them at someone at sonic speed.

In defence some flames came up from my hand, kubaki had put his hand on my shoulder causing me to back into him and lay my head on his arm.

"Go away isha." Kubaki demanded and i saw isha walk away slowly.

"Well since that just happend, Shylo? Will you be my boyfriend?" I was shocked by this question but i loved kubaki.

"Yes!" I hugged him "we should probably get to class though" "Oh yeah huh"  we both sprined to class.

*time skip to their lunch*

I went to sit down but some kid smacked my lunch tray and it fell on the floor

"Hey what's the big deal!?" I yelled "your gay that's the big deal!" He grabbed the collar of my shirt and pulled me closer to him

I tried to freeze his arm but he grabbed my hand "L-LET ME GO!!" I yelled at him

"I advise you let go of him peko, for your sake." I heard kubaki growl behind this boy.

The boy immediately let go of me and ran away to his friends, me on the other hand stormed out of the lunch room with kubaki.

I hugged onto him "t-thanks..." I told him again and he patted my head making me purr a little

"Hey if anyone gives you problems tell me okay?" He lifted his arm causing his sleeve to go down and i saw the burn i left many years ago.

I coverd my face and nuzzeld into Kubaki "i-i love you..." I told him "i love you to..."

REE Oof this is really fluff like SUPER FREAKING FLUFF i tried so hard not to make it smut just for their sake I'll wait till their in UA to make smut -w-