••Chapter 22••

Start from the beginning

Damn! Dylan in a bed hair is so damn sexy. Nabubuhay tuloy ang kaibigan ko... muntikan na.

"Hey..." she said with a smile when she looked at me.

I also smiled at her and went to her direction. When I got near to hear I instantly give her a warm hug and kissed her nose.

"Good morning." I said after I kissed her forehead.

She just smiled at me and yawned. Pagkatapos nun ay siniksik na niya ang katawan niya sakin.

"I can't stand." Sabi niya na ikinatawa ko.

"You can't?"

She shook her head with a pout. "Gusto kong mag shower. Feeling ko ang lagkit-lagkit ko."

"Let me carry you then." I said with a chuckle.

Ngumiti naman siya ng abot tenga at hinayaan akong buhatin siya at dalhin sa banyo. Ngayon parang naging isang bata si Dylan dahil tuwang-tuwa siya ng pangkuin ko siya.

Ako na din ang naghanda ng tubig sa tub. I splashed her water using my fingers while she bathe in the tub. And she giggled all the time. If only everyday we can be this happy.

Nang matapos siyang maligo pinangko ko na naman siya at dinala sa kama ko. I dried her using a towel. Last night I called Amara and asked her to lend me some clothes and undergarments for Dylan to wear, that's why Dylan has something to wear now.

"Saan mo nakuha tong damit?" She asked after she put on all of her clothes.

"I called Amara last night to lend me some. And she gave you the ones she bought just recently but never used it." I answered.

Tumango naman si Dylan at bigla na lang niyang nilahad sakin ang suklay. "Love, comb my hair please."

Hearing Dylan calls me love it makes my heart beat like crazy. I really love hearing her saying it again and again.

I smiled at her then sat behind her. I started combing her long hair with the comb she gave me.

"Dylan? If I will tell you to stay, will you stay with me?" I asked out of nowhere.

Dahan-dahan namang lumingon sakin si Dylan at nilapat ang palad niya sa pisngi ko. "Do you want me to stay?"

I stared at her eyes for a minute or two before nodding slowly and kissed her hand.

"I want you stay with me, Dylan. Just imagining you being away with me is plain torture." I said as I hold Dylan's hand tightly.

Nalaglag ang ilang butil ng luha sa mga mata ni Dylan habang malamlam na nakatingin sakin. "I've been waiting for you to say that."

"You'll stay?" I asked her with quite shock.

Tumango naman siya. "I don't want to leave you, Haru. I want to be with you."

I also nod at her and embrace her as tightly as I could. "Dylan will you come with me?"

"Saan?" Kunot noong tanong niya.