"I-I love you too." She breathes out. The grin that stretches across his face can only be described as radiant. He lets out a happy little chuckle and picks her up in a tight hug, he spins her around the kitchen before setting her down in front of him.

"Really?" he asks as if he can't believe that she's real. She chuckles and nods her head, her smile matching his. Their wide smiles meet in the middle of a desperate kiss that they have been deprived of for too long. Marco lifts his hands to hold her cheeks, having to hold her just to reassure himself that he isnt dreaming.

"Please please be my girlfriend already." He almost whines when they pull apart. She giggles, trying to hide the blush on her cheeks.

"There's no reason to say no." She grins when he picks her up in another tight hug, she's never smiled so wide or laughed so hard. She's never felt so loved.

The two are so caught up in their happy bubble that they don't notice a third presence in the hallway outside the kitchen door, spying on them. The person pulls out their smartphone and dials the top number in their recent calls.

"Its time." The person says into the phone. The voice from the other side of the phone hums quietly before answering in a rough voice.

"You know what to do."

"Tonight boss?" the person asks, nervously looking through the crack in the kitchen door seeing the couple still smiling at each other like idiots.

"Yes. Before the boy gets to her." The person groans, Theo can't stay out of it can he?

"Yes sir." The person hangs up the phone and puts it back in their pocket, they have to get the girl alone. Away from Theo and Marco. The person runs their hands through their hair and step out of the shadows. Their blonde hair runs just past their shoulders and their green eyes quickly scan their surrounds again.

Hope Williams flips her blonde hair out of her eyes before she walks out the door, planning to get her target alone for long enough to take her.

***

Marco and Emma were on the couch together as everyone watched a movie together, he was siting normally while she had her head in his lap. He was running his hand through her hair as thought. He, Ace and Angelo had to leave in the morning to go over to Italy and finalize a big deal that he has been working on for months, but he really didn't want to leave her.

She noticed his troubled expression throughout the whole movie so when they were both getting ready for bed she asked him about it.

"Are you okay?" She quietly hugged him from behind as he was brushing his teeth, he spit what was in his mouth into the sink before turning in her arms to kiss her forehead with a sigh.

"I have to leave in the morning." He says regret lacing his voice, she frowns and looks up at him from where her head was tucked against his chest.

"Why?"

"Work. I promise I'll only be a week max." She just simply smiled, understanding that he had a job to do. She buried her face into him again and hugged him tighter.

"I'm going to get lonely." She whined, he chuckled and picked her up by the back her thighs, forcing her eyes to be level with his.

"Why don't I give you my goodbye now?" he whispers against her lips as he carries her to his bed, she laughs nervously and presses her lips against his, the first of many kisses shared between them that night.

A high-pitched alarm wakes Emma from her blissful sleep, her body complaining from the slight ache of the night before. She feels the warm body next to her shift before it leaves the bed completely.

"Nooo come back." She mutters wanting his warmth back, Marco chuckles before he leans down and gives her a soft kiss on her tangled hair. She makes a noise of disapproval as he walks away from the big warm bed that she really didn't want to leave. Its only a short 20 minutes later when Marco approaches her side again, this time in a black suit that hugged his muscles and a suitcase trailing behind him. She was still wrapped in the warm covers, refusing to expose her body to the cold of the morning.

"I'll be back before you know it. I love you baby." He gives her a sweet kiss, the last four words making her heart smile, something she knew would never go away.

"I love you too." He smiles and gives her another kiss, not being able to help himself. After almost having to physically pull himself away from her Marco goes down to the garage to find his two childhood best friends waiting for him in the car already. He gets into the drivers seat with a smug smile on his face that makes Ace, who is sitting in the passenger seat, cringe.

"You done being lovey dovey?" Ace asks with fake disgust, he is actually rejoicing that his best friend is finally happy. Ace feels a bit of regret at the fact that he still hasn't told about Marco about his sexuality, he knows that people are accepting of it now but Marco was born in a proper household and he doesn't know how hell react.

"Nope." Marco answers with a grin as he starts the car, the two joke around like they always have. They completely miss when Angelo pulls out his phone to send a text message to someone, he quickly looks back up at his friends before looking back down at the phone and hitting send.

Don't fuck this up.

***

"Okay but tell me you've had Nutella before." Emma walks around Marco's closet aimlessly, he had just gotten to Italy and had rung her before he went to bed.

"No. Its terrible for your body." He replies with a chuckle when she gasps dramatically.

"Okay Mr. Healthy." She mocks, seriously who has never has Nutella?!?

"How do you eat that stuff?" He says in mock disgust, she rolls her eyes as she sits on the edge of the bed, the soft grey covers carrying his scent.

"Uh easily." He laughs at the offended tone in her voice, how he wishes he could be sitting next to her listening to it in real life not over a phone. Marco says something else but she isn't listening as she hears the front door open and close loudly.

"Marco I'll call you back I just need to check on something." He agrees and they hang up. Emma pulls on a fluffy robe before she makes her way down the stairs towards the front door. Valentina has been in bed for a few hours now and Malia is still up in her bedroom studying and listening to music, so she knows its not those two.

When she gets down to the front door its open, she swallows nervously before closing the door after looking outside to make sure no one is there. When she turns back around to go back upstairs Hope is standing in front of her.

"Hope? What are you doing?" She asks, crossing her arms over her chest. Hope chuckles before she grabs her wrist tightly.

"You'll see sweetheart." She says before Emma feels something hit the back of her head hard and she falls unconscious to the floor at Hope's feet. Hope scoffs at how easy that was and orders the lackey to pick up Emma and take her out to the car. She pulls out her phone and sends a text message to two separate numbers.

Target acquired.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
So that was interesting! Just to let you all know there is only going to be 4 chapters left of this book!
Remember to Vote and Comment xx