Chapter 46: The End

Start from the beginning

It felt like forever until someone finally spoke. "I think she's right." One witch announced.

"Me too." Another agreed.

Soon everyone was agreeing,, well almost everyone. There was one vampire who didn't agree.

"This is insane. You all are just going to let her talk you out of this? We have the chance to accomplish something no one else has." He argued.

"Yeah, but at what cost?" One said.

"Everything we love about this world?" Another asked.

The young gentleman just shook his head in frustration his black hair moved back and forth with it. "You people are crazy." He said leaving the house.

"Well I hope we don't cross paths again Marie." A witch told me before they left.

After another ten minutes the house was empty except Hunter and I.

"Well we did it." Hunter told me.

"Yeah we did." I smiled.

"You saved the world, again." He laughed.

"I don't think it will be the last time."

*Bang

The noise made my brother Hunter and I jump.

"How dare you!" Lucifer said walking towards me with the other vampire who disagreed with my points I shared.

"Excuse me?" I asked.

"Talking my gang into leaving and giving up on our plan for world domination!" He shouted.

"Maybe they just left because they finally realized that's not what they really wanted." I argued.

"Well what if it's what I wanted?"

For the while I've known Lucifer it always threw me off that he was in a child's body. He was always so well spoken until right now. Right now he truly looked and sounded like a child.

"Then that sucks!" I told him.

"You need to pay for this!" The vampire standing by Lucifer's side said.

"Did you really think I would let you get away with this?" Lucifer asked.

"No, but you're outnumbered." I told him.

"I think you need to go back to Kindergarten, because we have three people and you only have two. Learn how to count." Lucifer laughed.

"Actually you have two people." Dante corrected walking into the room and over to me.

"Dante?" He said confused.

Even though Lucifer's every were red and full of evil, this is the first time I've seen hurt in his every. Lucifer felt betrayed. I knew the feeling well and I almost felt sorry for him.

"You jerk! You turned my old student against me!" He shouted his eyes glowing red with anger.

"I'm sorry." I said sincerely.

"You should be!" He yelled coming straight at me.

*Poof!

I looked up and Lucifer was nothing, but ash and Dante was holding a stake.

"You want to give it a try?" He asked the other vampire.

In response the vampire ran as fast as his legs could run away.

"Thanks." I told Dante.

"Of course."

Well that problem is gone now. No more pretending Dante is evil. Now we can be our true selves.