Acceptance

He pulled me over by a random ride. "What are you doing here?" He asked. "Well... I just found out about this place and I wanted to go." I explained. He sighed. "Okay. But.. since we're together.. do you wanna ride some rollercoasters? It's dark so nobody will see our faces." "Yes!! Thank you!" I said excitedly. He chuckled. Then we went on many rides.

[9:48pm]

We were walking around together. Beomgyu had won me a little stuffed dog. We were headed towards the Ferris wheel. We got there and jumped on. Our cart stopped at the top. We sat there in each other's arms just looking at the view of LA. It was beautiful. "I love you, Beomgyu." I said while leaning on his shoulder. He put his head on mine. "I love you too, Y/n." He said then kissed my head.

We later got off the Ferris wheel and were walking to our hotel together. He walked me up to my room and stopped there. "Actually.. Y/n. I was wondering if you'd like to stay in my room for tonight? It's kinda lonely and the guys don't talk to me when we're alone." He said nervously. I smiled at him. "Sure." I said. Then he quickly pulled me to his room.

We got in there and I realized something. "Um.. Beomgyu. I forgot a set of sleepwear." I said. He chuckled. "Well.. you can have one of my shirts if you'd like.." he said. I smiled and nodded. Then he handed me a random shirt from his drawer and I went to change. "What? I'm your boyfriend! You won't change in front of me?" He asked. "Nope! Not yet!" I yelled jokingly from the bathroom. I heard him laughing.

I walked into the room with him and his eyes went wide. "Wow. My shirt looks better on you than it does on me!" He said. I giggled. "Don't you think it's a bit.... short?" I asked. He smirked. "Nope." "Wow. Thanks a lot, perv." I said. We both laughed then we climbed into bed and cuddled until we fell asleep.

I woke up early to a handsome sleeping face in front of mine. I smiled. Beomgyu. I thought. Then I tried to move but his arm was wrapped around my waist. So I just lied there waiting for him to wake up. Eventually he woke up and smiled at me. "Morning, beauty." He said. I smiled. "Sure. But good morning." I said. "It is that I get to wake up next to you." He said. I smiled and sat up. Then I yawned. "What time is it?" I asked. He checked his phone. "Uhm.. 8:15am?" He said while scratching the back of his head. I gasped. "Really?? I was supposed to be up 15 minutes ago! I need to leave!" I panicked. "Woah, woah. Slow down. What are you late for?" He asked. "My photography job." I said. He smiled. "It's okay. You won't be that late." He said. I smiled at him. "Thanks. You're right. I love you. See you later." I said while giving him a kiss. "I love you too. And I'll see you later." He said before I walked out the door.

[2 weeks later]

I was in Beomgyu's room watching a movie with him when he spoke out of nowhere. "Ah! I forgot! I have a meeting with my manager!" He said panicking. "Can I come?" I asked. "What?" "Can I come with you to your meeting?" I asked again. He sighed. "I.. I don't know. Yeah. Actually you can." He said. I smiled. "Yay! Let's go!" I said then we left.

We got into where his manager was. "Hello, sir." Beomgyu said. The manager glared at me. "H-hello, sir." I said nervously. Then the man cleared his throat. "Why is she here?" He asked. "Because I wanted to tell you something." Beomgyu said harshly. "Oh, is that so? Well.. tell me." He said. I held Beomgyu's hand while he took a deep breath. "We're dating. We've been dating for a little while now. If you can't accept our love, then screw you and your company! Because I love her and I'm not leaving her just to be an idol!" Beomgyu shouted. I hugged him to calm him down. His manager looked mad. "Well... that's.. surprising. Alright. You guys can be together. But it'll be dangerous. Some fans may try to hurt you. Are you ready for this, Miss?" He said. I nodded. "I'd walk through hell for Beomgyu." I said. He laughed. "Okay then. I allow." We were shocked. "What? Really?" Beomgyu said. The man nodded. "Yes!" We said then kissed. "Hm, young love. That's sweet." The man said. Then after a bit more of talking, we left.

We walked into Beomgyu's room full of joy. We sat on his bed and continued our movie, me sitting in between his legs leaning on him. He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my neck. "You're an angel.." he whispered in my ear, almost tickling me.  "Does that make you my forbidden demon lover?" I asked jokingly. "What? I'm not a demon!" I giggled at his cuteness. "Sure. Can we watch the movie?" I asked. "Hmm. I don't know. Can we?" "Are you going to stop talking?" He gasped. "What?? I thought you liked my voice!" "Yes. But I want to watch the movie." I said grumpily, then I turned my attention back to the screen, trying desperately to ignore Beomgyu. He started kissing my neck. "Please don't ignore me.." "I'm sorry. I love you..." " don't be mad at me.." he whined while pulling me closer to him. He hugged me tight. "Please don't be mad. I'm sorry." He said. I laughed and turned around to face him. I kissed him. "So... are you not mad?" He asked. I laughed. "No. I'm still mad, but you're just too cute to ignore." We both laughed. Then eventually we watched the movie and fell asleep in each other's arms.