Chapter 41: Not Again

Start from the beginning

"We are gathering the world's most powerful vampires and bring them here." Dante excited explained.

Dante was really selling his no humanity act. The only problem is I don't know how we will stop the world's most powerful vampires. Lucifer is easy because it's three against one. With the vampires here we are going to need more than just the three of us. The question is who.

"I've decided I'm going to leave for a month to gather the vampires." Lucifer said.

"Aren't you a little young to be on your own for a whole month?" I asked.

"Hey I may look like a child but, I could crush you in an instant." He warned.

A week later Lucifer was all packed and ready to bring chaos to the world. I'm still a little confused as to how he drives and doesn't get pulled over, but I was just glad to see him leave.

"Alright let's go." Dante said.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"We need to find some witches and humans willing to be slayers. Also maybe a few vampires." He explained.

"What about Lucifer?" I asked.

"Don't worry Hunter will stay here in case Lucifer calls to tell us he's coming back." Dante said handing me a suitcase. "I already got you packed."

Well Dante thought of everything. We got into the car and started driving to who knows where. Based on the signs on the freeway were on our way to northwest Washington.

"There's a small town in Alaska that knows about vampires. We'll start there then find a couple of witches willing to do the spell."

"We're driving all the way to Alaska?"

"Don't be silly, I know a guy who owns a plane, he's going to take us."

We drove for what felt like an hour until we arrived at a private runway. Dante got out of the car, grabbed our suitcases, then started walking down the runway towards a private jet.

"When you said plane, I thought of a personal little plane, not a jet." I told him.

"Well isn't this better?" He asked.

"Yeah."

I've never been on a private jet before. The only question that concerns me is who is the pilot? Is it a vampire? If so, are they like Dante and have humanity or like Lucifer? I have a feeling that they're like Lucifer. Dante's been a vampire without his humanity since he was turned. Now that he has his humanity will this vampire still like him?

"Marie I would like you to meet a very old friend of mine Tiger."

"Please call me Tigger, all my friends do." Tigger said in a very deep voice.

Tigger wasn't as muscular as the rest of the vampires. He looked to be about the same age as Dante. He's very dark purple hair covered his right eye and was almost long as my hair was when I cut it and dyed it black.

"It's nice to meet you Tigger. I'm Marie."

"Likewise."

"So how do you guys know each other?" I asked.

"That's a long story let's save it for the plane ride." Tigger answered.

We loaded up into his jet and sat down on the couches that lines the walls of the plane. The couches were surprising comfortable.

"Once we get in the air, I'll tell you the story."

"Okay."

"Christopher can we get this thing in the air please." He shouted to the pilots room.

A few minutes later the plane was moving then was ascending into the air. I hadn't been on a plane since my mom and dad took Jake and I to disneyland the summer after fifth grade.

"So Dante and I actually grew up together. We were neighbors back in the 1890's." He started.

Wow, I had no idea Dante was that old.

"We were best friends. Dante, Nicholas, and I would play all day with each other. When I was nineteen I moved away from the town we grew up in. I was gone for about six years when I met a girl named Hope, who was a vampire. We fell in love and she turned me. She taught me to be a good vampire. I wanted to share my new life with my best friends, so I went to turn them.

When I got there I just missed the tragedy. A few days earlier Dante and Nicholas' mom died of cancer. So when I turned Dante he didn't want to feel the pain. He turned off his humanity. My friend was lost that day, but now he's back. Thanks to you." He told me.

The plane ride was like four hours but, Tigger, Dante and I were talking so much that it went by very fast. We landed in a small town just out of Juneau, Alaska. Dante once again grabbed my bag along with his. We hiked up a huge trail to the hidden town within the forest.

When we arrived nobody was outside of their homes. On the doors of the people's houses were crosses, holy water, and garlic. I knew the village knew about vampires but, I didn't know they were so scared of us.

"How do these people know about vampires?" I questioned.

"There was an attack on this town back when it was vulnerable, about 100 years ago and there's been a few after that. The few people that got out alive gave the fear to the future generations and now they are very scared of us." Tigger explained.

"Will they help us?" I asked.

"I don't know, we have to explain to them what's happened and gain their trust?"

"We're as good as dead." Dante announced.

That's reassuring, if these vampire haters don't come to trust us then we're dead. This isn't going to be hard at all. How do we prove we aren't going to hurt them?