Chapter 33: Reunited... ish

Beginne am Anfang

"No I just have a heart, can't say the same about you though." I said head butting him.

Hunter who was no longer struggling to stand came up behind me and pinned my arms behind me.

"Come on Dante finish this." Hunter told him tightening his grip.

Dante stood up and came towards me. He tilted my head all the way to the right leaving my neck exposed. Just before Dante could sink his fangs in I stabbed the stake in hunters stomach causing him to release me. I pushed Dante away from me just in time.

"Hunter! You were supposed to hold her!" Dante yelled.

"Sorry, she just stabbed me." Hunter said sarcastically.

I ran at Dante and punched him in the face. Dante then responded by picking me up and throwing me across the roof. I hit the concrete ground with a crack.

"Lipgloss, you had me going for a while. I was actually nervous you would win.: Dante said walking over to where I was laying down.

If I lose it doesn't just kill me, but it kills Seth's chances of coming back and I won't let those changes die! Dante continued walking towards me and knelt down next to my head. He tilted my head again, but I wasn't going to die!

*Bang!

I stabbed a piece of wood I found by where I was thrown into Dante's chest and through his heart. But he didn't turn to dust, instead he glowed a bright green, then just vanished.

"Anyone else want to give this a shot?" I said struggling to get into a standing position.

Hunter looked at our dad before they both went running.

"That's what I thought." I said to no one in particular.

I can't believe Dante is dead. It's over, the world will eventually go back to normal as I kill the leftover Dante followers. But wait! Where's Seth?

Hunter looked at our dad before they both went running.

"That's what I thought." I said to no one in particular.

I can't believe Dante is dead. It's over, the world will eventually go back to normal as I kill the leftover Dante followers. But wait! Where's Seth?

"Nicholas!" I yelled running back to where I left him.

Nicholas looked at me with a fake smile followed by a real frown.

"So it's over then?" He asked sadly.

"Yeah, it is." I said walking over to him and putting my arms around him.

"Where's Seth?" Trollhella asked.

"I don't know, Dante vanished in thin air, but Seth didn't appear." I explained.

Trollhella looked confused as she walked over to her spell book and began flipping through it's pages.

"Oh okay. Seth will appear where he died."

Trollhella told me.

"Dang. That means we need to go back to hunter's house. " I told them.

We drove multiple hours till we arrived back to my dad's house. The wait killed me, I just hoped Hunter didn't beat us back because who knows if he would be alive if Hunter did find him. I barely let the car stop before I got out a sprinted inside.

"Have you ever heard of knocking?" Hunter asked a little more annoyed than usual.

"Don't be rude. Welcome home Marie." My dad greeted.