*Boom!

Someones behind me and forced a red liquid down my throat. I tried to resist, but failed. Once the liquid was gone they released their grip and while I turned my expression stayed the same. I wasn't surprised.

"Well half the blood exchange is now completed." Marc said sneaking back into the room, dagger in hand.

"Now for the second part." Dante said grabbing my wrist then the dagger.

He cut my wrist opened then brought it to his mouth. He swallowed multiple times before finally releasing.

"And now the blood exchange is complete." Marc announced.

Next is the making of the magic circle, March had to put Dante and I's blood onto the rock then shatter it into exactly 100 slivers all the same size. After that they had to pour holy water onto the pieces of rock, interestingly causing a chemical reaction with the blood. It boiled for five minutes causing the chunks of rock to turn to sand. Marc then poured it around an open part of the room making a perfect circle.

"Come!" He ordered Dante and I.

I resisted but Dante shoved me into the witchy circle. Once we were inside the sand went up in flames. When I tried to get out of the circle the flames grew in size.

"The circle is impossible to break. You can't leave and only one other person can enter not." Marc said.

"Seth?" I guessed.

He just nodded.

"Well let's begin, please place your left hand up and touch it with the other person's hand."

I protested at his words refusing to move my hands, but Dante grabbed mine and pressed it onto his. I tried to pull my hand away, but it was glued to Dante.

"What the hell?" I said continue to pull at my hand.

"The spell is in motion, whatever happens now is unbreakable." Marc explained.

"Great, because there's nothing I want more than to be glued to Dante." I said sarcastically.

"You know you want me." He said arrogantly.

"Yuck!" I replied.

He laughed.

Marc then began speaking in Latin and I felt a bunch of pain shoot up my body. I began to get really weak, starting to lose my balance, the only thing keeping me standing was the fact Dante's hand was glued to my own. I continued growing weaker and weaker, until I stumbled and Dante somehow caught me and put me back in a standing position all while our hands were still glued.

"Careful don't take me down with you." He lightly chuckled after I was standing.

"Shh...The spell is almost done, but Marie is about to get very weak, she must continue standing." Marc said before again speaking in Latin.

Marc's words continued to make me weaker as he spoke. If I thought I was weak when I almost fell before, I didn't understand the word. My legs were jelly, my eyelids were heavy, and my whole body had that tingling sleepy feeling. Dante had to keep his hand around my waist to keep me from falling over.

"It's done." Marc finally said.

Dante immediately let go of me, our hands cam apart and I fell on the ground, barely strong enough to stop myself from landing on my face.

"Wow....This feels great! I feel ten times stronger! Which means you probably feel ten times weaker." Dante concluded turning to stare at me laying on the ground.

"Yup." I said struggling to get to my feet.

"Here." Marc said before switching to say a phrase in Latin.

All of the sudden I didn't feel as weak. I stood without struggle and my eyelids weren't as heavy. I wasn't as strong as I was, but I was at least stronger than a few minutes ago.

"You're strength I took away earlier is back, well... What's left of it." Marc explained.

Dante was happy for a moment longer until he realized the guys weren't back with Seth. He expression changed from delighted to pissed off.

"They're not back yet?!" He questioned all though he could know as well as any of us would.

He screamed in anger and rage when march shook his head no. He was so fired up he tried to get through the magic circle, but halted when the flames rose.

"Dante relax we still have about two hours before the moon is no longer useable for me to gain strength. The spell only takes about 45 minutes to an hour." Marc soothed.

Dante took a deep breath and his face relaxed before a smile slowly twisted his way onto his face.

"How could I have possible captured you if you had this much power?" He asked.

"She didn't. You have her vampire strength added to yours. You're easily stronger."

"Oh makes sense. I'm basically invincible and after tonight nothing will stand in my way from ruling the world, not even you, Marie."

I might be human tomorrow, but I still have my slayer powers and thanks to Marc, my slayer instincts, too. I don't know if it will be enough though. Dante is much stronger than I was let alone when I'm human. I won't be able to take him down alone.

*Slam

The front door slammed open and Rave, Hunter, and Jake came in holding Seth so tight he couldn't move a muscle.

"Finally." Dante let out angrily.

"Go ahead and push Seth into the circle, the flames will move for him, but only him." Marc ordered.

They did as Marc instructed and with please shoved Seth into the circle. They shoved him so hard I had to stop him from lighting up in flames from the other side of the circle. We held each other tightly.

"Good now grab that stake sitting on the table and throw it to me."

"STAKE?!" I repeated. "WHY ON EARTH DO YOU NEED A STAKE?!"

After a second of them not answering I knew.