Morning After

Jacob slowly came back to consciousness to feel the warmth of the sun, shining on his face.he stretched contently enjoying the soreness from the night before. Speaking of that, he glanced over and Edward was no where to be found. Jacob got up and got dressed, making his way downstairs. He stepped into the kitchen and found Edward standing at the stove, wearing an apron sliding some eggs onto a plate with bacon. Edward turned around smiling "Morning love I made breakfast." Jacob took a moment to appreciate his mate in an apron, noticing how it shaped those sharp hips then looked up smirking. "Thank you Edward." Jacob took the plate and stood at the counter, chewing at the bacon and noticing that it was rather quiet. "Where's the in laws at?" Edward chuckled "The siblings are at school, Carlisle is at work and Esme went out bird watching,new favorite hobby of hers." Jacob's smirk became deadly "So we have the house to ourselves?" Edward smirked right back "Yeah why? Have something in mind?"  Jacob abandoned his plate  and pressed himself up against Edward "Well hopefully we both have the same idea in mind." Edward wrapped his hands around Jacob's waist "Most definitely after that amazing night last night." Jacob blushed and muttered "Shut up" Edward leaned his head down and nuzzled his neck "But you were gorgeous and so responsive."  Jacob growled, pulled back and devoured Edward's lips. He let out a shocked moan but pulled Jacob closer.  A loud bang filled the room, shocking them apart as Rosalie prowled in. She took one look at them and growled, rolling her eyes. "Go somewhere's else faggot" Edward growled back "Piss off Rosalie this is my house too" Rosalie was about to fire something back but a voice interrupted "Hey now no fighting pretty girl" A beautiful girl appeared sliding down the stair rails with long brown hair and sharp bright red eyes. Edward pulled Jacob close to him, protectively but stayed polite. "Jacob this is Bella, our newest member to the family from Italy she's Jasper and Alice's mate." Jacob stuck his hand out "Hi I'm Jacob, Edward's mate" Bella's eyes flickered to his hand then went back to Rosalie slowly approaching her with a seductive gait. Rosalie wasn't backing down, as she glared at her. Bella got into her personal space, breathing the same air as her. "Pretty pretty girl so sexy when you're angry. When are you gonna stop lying to yourself that you're just like us "Faggots"  Rosalie snarled and backed off going up the stairs passing a little 8 year old coming down. Jacob just stood there shocked as Rosalie ran off. Edward muttered in his ear "And that little one is Renesmee, Jasper's and Bella's child" Jacob audibly gasped "But Vampire children are forbidden!" Edward pulled him closer "Yes that is true but Bella was still human when Jasper and her conceived Nessie" Jacob looked over his shoulder "Can that happen?" Edward kissed the side of his head "Apparently yes, it somehow happened." Bella cut in "Alice saw her coming though" she picked Renesmee up and bopped her nose. She giggled and nuzzled into her mother's neck. "Where's Mama and Daddy, Mommy?" Bella kissed her forehead "They're still at high school baby but lets go play a game and wait for them to get home?" Renesmee nodded happily before actually noticing Jacob. "Mommy who's that?" Jacob smiled at her and Bella answered "That's Eddie's new mate baby girl, he's a wolf" Renesmee reached her hand out at Jacob and he stepped forward kissing her hand "Hi little princess" She giggled a little and said "Hi wolf pup nice to meet ya" Jacob chuckled and went back to Edward feeling warm and soft inside. Bella was smiling softly staring at Renesmee completely in love with her as she took her outside. "I want to be happy like that with a child and our own house"  Edward chuckled and embraced him from behind. "Really?" Jacob blushed "Stay out of my damn head vamp!" he tried wriggling away but Edward had him in a vice grip "Really, I'm serious is that what you want?" Jacob bit his lip but eventually nodded. Edward twirled him around like they were ballroom dancing and dragged him into a passionate kiss. "I would marry you right now Jacob Black if i could" Jacob smiled softly "So why don't you?" Edward touched their foreheads together "Call me old fashioned Ptit loup (little wolf) but I want to court you first" Jacob snorted "I imprint and find my soul mate and you're scared that I might regret it or not be happy?" Edward gave him a scandalized look "I'm a hundred year old vampire give me a break!" Jacob chuckled and Edward nuzzled his cheek "Will you wait for me?" Jacob nuzzled back "Hopefully not forever I may have prolonged life but i wont be around forever." Edward pulled back "No not forever. How bout until graduation? That way I can have a significant time to court you?" Jacob smiled and nodded "Very well iubitul meu nemuritor" (my immortal beloved). Edward kissed Jacob softly "Thank you mon ptit loup I love you" Jacob smiled back "You're welcome, I love you too".