Love in The Air

" Jacob blushed and sighed he didn't have the courage to say anything sometimes it was easier for him to listen to his thoughts. "But that takes away the fun of watching you struggle with your brain and your desires" Jacob huffed annoyed "Shut up!" he got from the bed and paced around Edward's room. Edward grabbed his hand and pulled him back onto the bed laying him down "Will you get off me?" Edward just smiled "I'm sorry" Jacob looked down biting his lip Edward kissed Jacob softly distracting him stroking his chest rubbing away the tension. "Jacob" Edward sighed "I love you" Jacob gasped his heart pounding painfully but whispered back "I love you too" Edward jumped up his cheeks a little red and looks away'let's get you home" disappointment ran through Jake but he gets up all the same and starts to leave. "What did you expect?, your a wolf he may say he loves you but he doesn't want you so give it up your not going to be with him the way you want" Edward suddenly growled then yanked him back by his arm and threw him on the bed straddling him"I do want you I just.... I just didn't want to take advantage of you I love you so much that I don't want you to hurt or regret anything" Edward ripped open his button up shirt leaned down and kissed Jake hard his hand moving upward and he ripped off Jacob's shirt leaning down and kissing at his neck Jacob gripped at Edward's hair the tatters of his shirt hanging off his arms "Edward"he moaned. Edward sat up looking down at Jacob he was panting his face was already red blushing and he was half hard from what Edward felt on his hip."Are you sure you want this?" Jacob rolled his eyes and growled "I'm not some school girl virgin now shut up and deal with it" he yanked down Edward into a lip bruising kiss. Edward smirked against his lips and pulled off the tatters of his shirt and Jake's shirt then moved down his jeans. Jake gasped against Edward as his lover's hand traveled down and rubbed him in his jeans making him moan and arch up against him "Edward!" Edward chuckled still rubbing him hard then softly "You sound like a virgin to me" Jacob leaned up and growled "Shut up" then bit on Edward's neck not enough to draw blood but enough to leave a mark and make him feel it and boy did Edward feel it he always loved his neck being bitten (he even asked Jasper to suck some of his blood but that's another story in another land) Jacob felt Edward's hand stopped moving his head arching back mouth open in a silent cry eyes closed. His boner that was half hard sprang to full attention seeing Edward's erotic face. Jacob pulled away from his neck and Edward gasped trying to catch his breath. He looked down at Jacob his face now red panting as he tore Jacob's pants off then his own and pinned Jacob down leaning over and kissing down his chest circling his nipple moving from one to another then moved down and slipped Jake's boxers off moving his mouth down to his groin. Jake tried to sit up "No ahh Edw--- It's dirty" but Edward wasn't listening as he engulfed Jake fully into his mouth all the way to the hilt. Jacob threw his head back moaning "Don't----- stop it's ahhh dirty Edward!" Edward moved his hand up his chest and pushed three fingers into Jacob's mouth rubbing against his tongue making him realize he had to suck. Hesucked on them lubricating them and Edward pulled away and touched his entrance with one finger and pushed it in slowly still sucking him. Jake groaned from the small pain in his waist. But as Edward moved more so around he began to become accustomed to the feeling until Edward added another finger then finally another scissoring in and out then he curved all three fingers upward and Jake screamed out in pleasure as something was hit deep inside him his dick hitting the back of Edward's throat. Edward pulled away from his dick and pulled his fingers out dropping his own boxer. Jake just lay there staring at the ceiling waiting for Edward to enter. But he didn't he leaned over Jacob "Are you sure you want this?" Jake nodded "Nothing is clouding my judgment I don't get lost in the pleasure if I don't want to okay? I want this I want to get lost with you I love you" Edward nodded and kissed him softly then pulled away slipping a condom on and pushed into him slowly planting another kiss on his lips. Jake pulled away from the mind numbing kiss as pain slowly ebbed it's way into his brain as Edward slid in. As soon as he was embedded he stayed like that until Jake blinked his tears away and nodded for him to move. Edward angled his hips up and thrusted roughly. Jake arched up moaning in pleasure as his erogenous spot was hit and he gripped tightly on Edward's bare back collapsing gasping for air and lay there numbed by pleasure as Edward thrusted into him over and over again hitting his g-spot. Jake moaned out "Aghh Edward harder" Edward used his vampire strength that he was holding back to thrust into him harder. Jake could feel his climax coiling in his hips "Edward--- I'--m gon—na co---me" he moaned and Edward lifted him up into his arms holding him and thrusted into him harder and faster feeling his own climax coming "Me --- too ughhh" he came inside the condom which snapped under the pressure flowing inside of Jacob"JAKE!!!" Edward moaned. Jacob came at the same time feeling his heat flow into him and he bit down on Edward's neck not enough to draw blood once more.He collapsed onto the bed Edward still on his knees and inside him pulled out and saw the condom had snapped and he took it off his breathing becoming abnormally labored "What's wrong Edward?" Jake asked sitting u. Edward looked over at him guiltily "I know wolves can get pregnant but I wanted to wait until we got married later on life" Jake laughed and kissed Edward gleefully "Your so silly Edward male wolves only get pregnant if their in heat and I wasn't in heat idiot but I love you for the thought" Edward visibly calmed down and kissed Jacob "you give me anxiety sometimes" Jacob kissed back "That's what I'm here for idiot" Edward pulled Jacob into his arms as Jacob fell asleep with the blanket covering their lower halves and they held each other as the darkness embraced him gladly and Edward just laid there admiring Jacob's beauty. 

Should I make this into an mpreg and marriage story? tell me down below in the comments and tell me what you think and tell me if you want the scene of delivering the baby or if you don't!!!

And if i get to that stage i will put up a contest for the babies names first to comment will get to name them or message me on my wattpad and i'll put it in!!