She let go of me and I heard she moved to my left, probably leaning against my locker.

"I won't stop teasing you, Roseanne"

"And why is that?"

"Because you love it," She deepened her voice, eyes probably staring at me as how I imagined she would be doing. "It's all worth it when you smile"

My mouth arched up automatically when I heard that, hurting my cheeks all along and getting shy.

"Silly girl" I mumbled while shaking my head to brush off the grin on my face.

"We all do silly things when we are in love, Roseanne"

"You know what Lisa," I stopped my hands for a while, giving my full attention to speak to her. "I will definitely put that line of yours in my novel"

"You will?" She asked me back as if she wasn't satisfied with it. "But I prefer if you put it in your heart" She began to show her objection. "So you will always remember me as your silly girl who will do silly things for you," She took a second to breathe in before continuing. "...because I am so madly in love"

I didn't want to respond to her because I knew the more I talked the more she would tease me. Also because I didn't have anything to reply. She had turned me speechless. She made my chest hurt and flattered. I started to think that Sir Maas made a mistake by sending his daughter to the wrong teacher. He could have sent Melissa to me instead since it seemed like she had improved her speech a lot.

She finally did the talking since we got close. I guessed she should come to my house every afternoon for her speech class with free of charge.

Giggling, I lifted my right shoulder to release my bag strap as I already gathered my things and only needed to put them in the bag.

Melissa, as gentle as she was, moved immediately from her position, putting pressure on the locker first before getting off. "Let me help you, baby" She said while her fingers were unzipping my bag so I didn't have to take it off me.

"Lisa, you-"

"Are these all?" She cut my objection off as I was about to stop her from taking all the things into my bag. She already knew what I was going to say to her anyway because I would say the same thing each time she wanted to help me with something.

I hummed to response since there was nothing I could do about it no matter how hard I tried to stop her. "You can't do things for me always, Lisa" I began to nag at her. "I'm scared I will get spoiled"

"You should!" She replied with a higher tone this time and sounded excited. "When you are with Melissa Maas you should expect to be spoiled"

"Are you giving away your maids to me now?" I joked around.

"I'm giving away myself to you, Roseanne"

This girl, I couldn't say anything to her without getting cheesy replies!

"But I don't want to trouble you"

"You never trouble me, baby" She said as she zipped my bag. "I just want to do things for you"

"Actually, there's something you can do for me" I said to her, closing my locker door and locking it.

"I'm ready..."

She sounded playful now and I turned around, leaning my back against the locker so my body would face her.

I lowered my head, taking a deep breath before I could talk.

"Maybe you can let me know first when you are about to leave," I finally told her one of the things that disturbed my head at the moment. "I woke up this morning and you weren't there"