(Y/N) Info

(H/L) Hair length
(E/C) Eye color
(S/EC) Second color
(S/T) Skin tone
Sex: Female
Age: 13 (I mean some of them are 13 anyway)

Personality: (Y/N) can be a nice person but she can be rude when you first meet. She doesn't really care about people until you meet her.

Description: (Y/n) is a beautiful girl, she has a scar on her left eye (similar to Shu') but with three slashes. She usually covers it with her hair. She had big boobs and butt (I'm not making y'all flat like every other girl, fuck that)

Likes: animals, friends, spicy food, noodles, rain
Dislikes: rude people to her friends, the sun, touching,

Beyblade: el drago
(If you watched the original beyblade you would know)

Beyblade description: el drago is a left spinning, just like fafnir you can toss it in and absorb the energy of the other bey. Your bey has a metal under piece that can come off, like phi's but he's later in the episodes.

Bey moves: drago sphere- Your bey will hit the other bey and make a sphere until it bursts, similar to heats, or heatz, however you spell his name, phi's brother.

Dragon smash: this move will happen when your bey is in the air and it comes down bursting the others bey.

Brutal scream: el drago will screech and blow fire. Possibly enough to burst the others bey

El drago will glow if he finds and opponent strong to battle.

(On to the book, hope this is enough description)