Time to go turbo

(Y/N) POV

How did I get here?

Flashback
I was walking around Japan trying to find something to do when all of a sudden a dog comes out of no where and jumps on me. HEY! What's the big idea, I'm a walking he- oh hi there puppy are you lost. I said. Woof! The dog then ran off into the woods, HEY puppy wait. I chased after it until I got lost in the woods. Tch why did I run after that dog?

Flashback over

I can't believe this I'm lost in the middle of the woods with no way out. "Russle" who's there? Tch, ok el drago which way should I go. I spin el drago on a tree stump until it stops to the left. Left it is then, I said. I traveled to the left until I wasn't watching where I was going and ended up falling off a cliff. AHHHHHHHHH!!!!

??? POV

I hear a AHHHHHHH coming from a cliff. I look up from my tree and swing to where the sound is coming from. I then see a girl falling. I quickly jump off and catch her. We land and I ask are you alright?

(Y/N) POV

I was falling off the cliff until I was caught by something no someone. We land and I get a better look at him he has ashburn hair teal eyes pale skin red shoes and so forth. Are you alright? He asked. Why do you wanna know, I just saved you can I at least get a thanks. I sigh fine thanks for saving me. No problem and the names Aiga Akabane you? (Y/N) (L/N). Later aiga said. Wha wait I need help out the woods I'm lost. He comes back. Sure I'll help. He said. But first I need to find someone names taiga Akabane. Aiga looks at you and says try to keep up, he then runs off. I run after him jumping on rocks until we reach a water fall, we both fell in and we walked to a cabin looking house. Then I see metal statues, they all look like they were hand made. Wow, there's statues are so awesome, did your dad make these Aiga? Yeah dad made them himself Aiga says, except for this one made by yours truly. Aiga leaned on the metal statue then all of a sudden the statue comes apart. You ok I said. Yeah. But then I see a big metal statue that look like a knight. Whoa this knight is awesome, I said with a gleam in my eyes. His name is Achilles Aiga said with the same gleam I had. He's a hero of Greek lithology, super fast dark speed, and the strongest they come. Hero huh? The year I was born my dad put his heart and soul into making this guy, he wanted me to be just as big and strong as Achilles, and I'm not gonna let him down, after all he's my hero, Achilles always wins no matter who he fights, isn't her great? Of course he's great he's a Greek hero, there's no way he could lose any match he comes across I said.

Aiga POV

I'm home. Welcome home Aiga. Oh this a friend of yours? My mom says. Not really I found her in the woods. Hi (Y/N) says. Who is she? My sister asks. I don't know but she wants to meet dad. Who wants to meet dad? Me my name is (Y/N) (L/N). Pleasure. I need your help with something? (Y/N) asks. I'd like you to evolve my bey el drago. Evolve? Yeah. Old man Raul says your a great bey trainer, so asking you was a total go. Raul huh, figure sounds just like something he would say. Anyway your the guy who made the very first turbo bey ever right? What's a turbo bey? I asked. And from what Raul told me every you said is bound to come true, we're getting super close to the turbo generation. Turbo generation you say? I want you to make el drago the worlds strongest turbo bey. A white aura formed around (Y/N) showing el drago with armor. This kid. So what do you say, can you help us get stronger, cause once the two of us are in good shape, there are some many incredible battles we could have. Worlds strongest bey huh? Alright come on. Yeah (Y/N) shouts. Huh? Really Taiga. The worlds strongest turbo bey I said.

(Y/N) POV

I follow taiga into another house. (Y/N) (L/N) I've known about you and el drago for a while now, I've noticed over the two years you've become undefeated. The specks of your bey are impressive, and these upgrades will make you and el drago invincible, and since it's a attack type, you just might be able to control the power of the turbo bey. Can I get Modes on it?i asked, Modes you say? Yeah like a piece for the bottom that can change between modes and can I get a bottom piece that comes off? I used the puppy eyes on him. I look dumb doing this. I thought. Taiga chuckled, of course you can. We got to work and the process was very long but worth it. By the time the bey is finished I gotta master it no matter what so I can be strong and take down any opponent.