Arcade - Boyf riends

Requested by @SlagathorThePotato

"Yo Jere!" Michael said from behind Jeremy. The smaller boy turned around to see his best friend (and maybe crush of five years-) running towards him from across the school hallway. Jeremy's face slightly tinted pink. He smiled at his best friend. Michael high-fived Jeremy as he reached him. "Wanna go to the arcade? I have money with me." He added, seeing Jeremy trying to cut him off. "Sure! Let me call my dad first." the shorter of the two replied, taking his phone out of his pocket. He dialled his father's number. The conversation ended quickly, with granted permission to stay at the arcade until sundown. "Great! Let's go!" Michael said, grinning. He grabbed Jeremy's arm and led him outside to his car, causing Jeremy to become even more flustered. He tripped a few times lmao.

After a ten minute car ride full of Bob Marley blasted out of the car speakers, the wind from outside the window constantly messing up Jeremy's hair which he desperately tried to fix and conversations full of absolutely nothing, they reached the large and colourful building. Michael swung open his car door as Jeremy hesitantly followed, slipping his hands into his pockets. The front doors opened to 80s music filling the room, along with only around twenty people inside. Jeremy started spacing out. Is this a date? I hope this is a date. No, he wouldn't just take me on a date without asking if I wanted to go on a date, that's ridiculous. Not like he even-

Jeremy's thoughts were cut off my Michael snapping his fingers in front of his face. Speak of the devil. "W-what?" The Jewish boy blurted out, feeling heat rise to his cheeks. "I got our tokens. You gonna come or what?" He asked with a smile. Jeremy gulped and nodded. Once again, Michael grabbed his arm and pulled him to a video game station. "Look! It's retro pac-man!" He said, enthusiasm radiating from his voice. Jeremy laughed slightly at how adorable his friend was being. Not the time, Jeremy. Not the time.

"Um, excuse me?" Said a smaller voice come from behind the two. Michael and Jeremy turned around to see a boy, around twelve, looking up at them. "Can I take a shot at this? I wanna see if I'm any good at retro games..." he trailed off. Both best friends shrugged. "Sure." Michael said, stepping out of the way. The kid stepped up and inserted a coin into the machine. "Name's Connor by the way." He said, not taking his eye's off the screen. "Call me Michael." The taller boy said, raising an eyebrow slightly. Connor smirked. "What about your boyfriend?" He said, starting the level. Jeremy's face went crimson red, as did Michael's. An idea popped into the taller male's head, causing a slight smile to grow onto his face. "His name is Jeremy." He said, attaching his hand with the other's, causing Jeremy to become a flustered mess.

A while later, Connor died in the game. "Come on man!" He yelled, shaking the machine with his hands. "You suck." Michael said blankly. Connor turned to him. "Well if you're so good, show me yourself. See if you can beat my high score." He said, putting his hands on his hips. To be fair, the kid had a pretty high score on the game, but Jeremy knew Michael could still probably beat him. He let go of Jeremy's hand and softly pushed the kid out of the way, inserting one of his tokens. "Watch the pro do it." He said with a smirk. Jeremy watched intently as he started the game. Connor tried to distract him with jokingly throwing out insults and poking Michael's neck and arm extremely roughly. However, none of this seemed to work.

Eventually, Michael started playing the game with one hand as he used the other to reach behind him and put his hand on the kid's face. "Dude! Not cool." Connor laughed. Jeremy, however, seemed more impressed by the fact that Michael could play Pac-Man with one hand rather than what he was doing to the kid behind him. The Filipino boy eventually had to use his free hand to lightly smack the kid's arm away from him. Jeremy's mind wandered as he watched his best friend continue the levels. Why is he so good at this? Oh my god, how the hell is this dude playing with one hand? Is this like, level twenty or something? I don't even remember if there's levels in Pac-Man. Can he use those hands to toy with me inste-

'Game Over' flashed on the screen as Connor pinched his arm relatively hard. "Dude!" Michael glared at the kid. "You made it on the top charts! Look!" Connor said with a wide grin, pointing to the screen. Jeremy looked around. He obviously didn't even realize it, but almost everyone had gathered around the three of them. Michael turned to Jeremy, catching him off guard. "What now?" "I-I..." Jeremy was speechless. How the fresh hell did I fall for my best friend so badly? He thought. Michael's face went crimson red. Crap, did I say that out loud? The taller boy grabbed his arm and forcefully jerked him to the side, causing Jeremy to squeak. He pulled Jeremy across the room and into the men's bathroom, pushing him against the wall. Both of them looked like tomatoes at this point.

Michael forcefully pushed his lips onto Jeremy's, causing the pale boy's eyes to widen. He kissed back with the same amount of force.

"Hah. Gay."

"Shut up, Connor."

Lets just say that, once they got home, was probably the best night of both Michael and Jeremy's lives.

Hah. Gay.

This one turned out like trash but I don't care it's funny.

~Author-Chan