"Princess?" she repeated as her eyes were back on mine through the mirror. She leaned her temple against my cheek whilst she kept herself up with her hands on my knees. "That's a new one."

"Like it?"

"We'll see," she shrugged slightly with a smug grin on her face and I couldn't help but do the same. My fingers ghosted over her heat and I watched her bite down on her lip in anticipation. "Go on..."

"Hips up," I mumbled and she did just that. I pushed her dress up her legs and waist until it revealed the black lace that kept her hidden from me. The masterpiece was off of her body and thrown to the side which left her in a matching bra, without straps on her shoulders. "Gorgeous," I said with a smirk on my lips whilst my fingers hooked in the sides of her underwear and I tugged it down. I pulled her back down on my lap and she was almost eager to spread her legs back out. "Someone's excited, hm?"

"Don't know, how 'bout you find out?" she asked with her hands tightly on my thighs. "Like... now."

"Maybe I should, shouldn't I?" I sighed in her neck, my lips attached to her skin as I ran my fingers down her stomach. I caught her eyes follow the way my hand travelled and the closer it had gotten to where she needed me, the wider her mouth parted and the heavier her breathing became. I smirked as I ran my fingers along her warm and slick folds. Her voice rang in my ear as I swirled them around in her wetness. "Taste it for me, will you?" I pulled my fingers away from her and up to her parted mouth. Quickly, her lips wrapped around my two digits, her hot tongue licked both of them clean. The action caused my cock to harden in my boxers and I wanted nothing more than be inside of her already.

"Now you," she breathed.

"Tsk-tsk," I tutted. "Not yet, princess."

"Please," she pouted at me and I felt her move her ass against me. I gasped at the sudden feeling, maybe the alcohol made me more sensitive to it or I was just way too horny to cope with anything. "Be a good birthday boy for me."

Fuck.

Who the hell was I to go against that order?

"Gonna feel you first," I told her as I dragged my hand back down to where it had been before. She was probably even wetter now. My fingers coated, I slid them up till my soft pads were against her little clit. Renleigh shuddered in my arms as I swirled my fingers around, so gently that I barely even touched her. "Isn't that nice, baby? Watch me—watch my fingers, watch yourself and how good you feel under my touch."

And she did. Her eyes were fixated on my hand moving between her heat and bundle of nerves. I smirked at her reaction to every kiss I pressed on her neck, every bite that I left on her skin. She trembled in my arms and I adored the way she felt.

"Harry... use your fingers," she panted between licking and biting her lips every other second. "Wanna feel you... wanna feel your rings. So bad."

So, I gave her what she wanted. Two at the same time. Her moan filled my ears as her head fell back and she hooked her feet behind my calves. Her body tensed as I curled my fingers inside of her.

"Eyes on us or I'll stop," I threatened and that was all it took for her to move her head back straight. "Kensington. I'm not joking," I said in a low voice when her eyes were still shut.

"I need- I need more, Harry," she told me and she clenched around my fingers. I pulled them out of her and focused more on her clit, the harsh circles made her moan my name louder each time. "Fuck me already—can't take playing around."

"I'm still pretty covered up, princess," I told her as a matter of fact. "Maybe you should hurry up so we could get to the fun part, wouldn't you say?"