"Yes, baby?" I smirked against her lips as I kept my finger moving down her chest. The cleavage of the dress allowed it to travel to places only mine could and make her feel things that were going to lead us to more exciting activities.

"I almost fell in the pool before," she told me randomly and then started laughing. I pulled a bit back to see her eyes screwed shut whilst she chuckled about how clumsy she can be and I couldn't not do the same. "Z was holding me back."

"Z?"

"My best maaaaaate," she said and I raised my eyebrows at her. She had fake eyelashes and they were super long from afar so being so close to her, they seemed even longer. Her eyes were so dark from the alcohol she drank and the poor lighting that I was kind of amazed.

"I'm your best mate," I pouted and watched as her eyebrows dipped.

"No," she said sharply. It was a very direct and confident answer.

"No?"

"No," she repeated. "You're my boyfriend."

"Really?" I questioned with a massive grin on my face.

"Yeah," she smiled. "You are."

"I thought you didn't like that word."

"I didn't like you at the start, either," she reminded me and even as we were so drunk, we found a way to talk about some serious stuff.

"True."

And then it just stopped and we went back to kissing. It was so nice just being together and not being bothered by anyone even though there were like over a hundred people there. Making out with my girl, drunk, at my birthday party was so fucking nice. I couldn't explain why and I didn't think I needed to. It was normal. We were being normal.

Up until we stumbled in one of the rooms inside Niall's mansion and we quite literally fell in bed. We were like two reckless teenagers who got hammered for the first time, our tummies hurt from all the chuckles that filled the room before the mood turned more intimate and heated.

"Wait," she panted as she pulled back from me. "Need to close the window," she said as she got off the bed. I groaned and watched as she stopped to get rid of her heels half way over to the balcony door. I moved closer to the edge of the bed where I found my reflection in the mirror. Cheeks and lips red, my hair messy and shirt almost completely unbuttoned.

Damn she worked me.

"Aw, you are so pretty," she cooed as she walked back to me. Once she was there, her hands rested on my shoulders whilst she stood between my legs. My cheeks burned at her compliment as I pulled her even closer with my hands on her waist.

"Oh, yeah?" I smirked up at her and she bit down on her lip before she pushed her fingers through my hair from the front. I watched her tilt her head to the side then exhale slowly. I raised my eyebrow a little as I spun her around and pulled her down on my lap so she faced the mirror. "Look at yourself—so pretty," I mumbled in her ear as I kept my stare on her through our reflection. She smiled at me as she glanced down, her eyelashes batted which made her look so innocent. "Don't do that to me," my voice dropped lower and it caused her to snap her eyes back at me. "Makes me wanna fuck you so bad."

"So do it," she winked at me and my mouth parted as a quiet moan escaped through my lips. "I want you."

"Is that so?" I asked as I wrapped my right arm around her stomach and my left hand ran up her thigh. She sighed and her head fell back on my shoulder as my curious touch travelled towards the inside of her thigh and up to where she wore nothing but a piece of lace. "Eyes back on me, princess."