Chapter 4

I wasn't all too thrilled to meet Mikes friends. They were also humans. Mum and Dad said humans were filthy liars, and could never be trusted, other than myself. And that is why I planned on telling Mum and Dad what Mike had done, and was doing, tonight. "So Aly, my friends used to work at your home. Their names are Scott, he was the phone guy, Jeremy, my usual partner in the night, but he was out sick last night, and Fritz, the old night guard. He got fired." Mike said, bending down so he could look me in the eye. I nodded shyly, my grip tightening on the back of his shirt. He smiled at me, before glancing back up at the door. A sharp knock sounded, and I flinched, letting go as Mike walked forwards and opened the door. "Hey guys! I'm glad you could make it! You all know how much I a-door getting to see you all." He said, and they all groaned. I looked at Mike, confused. He turned and smiled at me, before letting the humans in. One was a plump short dude, wearing a teal hoodie, blue pants and a hat with an F on it. He had curly red hair, small square glasses on his face, and lots of dots covering his cheeks and nose. The tall one next to him, with his arm slung around the short guy, had long black hair. He wore a blue shirt with buttons going all the way up, and black pants. The last one had messy brown hair, a green shirt with a high neckline, and grey pants. "Guys, this is Aly." Mike said, pointing to me. I ran behind Mike, not liking the attention. I peered out from behind him, keeping a tight grip on his shirt. He chuckled. "Aly, this is Fritz," He pointed to the short guy, "Scott," He pointed to the tall guy, "and Jeremy." He pointed to the messy hair guy. They all waved at me, smiling. "Guys, this is the kiddo I was telling you about, ya'know the one who lived with the you know whats?" Mike said, earning a confused look from me. "Anyway, Doll went shopping for her, so she should be back soon." Mike continued. He began to walk, letting me take his hand and stick close to his side as he brought me into a room I had yet to be in. It had long booth chairs in it, but no tables? I stood in the room, not noticing when the others came in, wondering why they had booth chairs, but no tables. "Aly, why don't you come sit on the couch?" Mike asked, patting the spot next to him. "Couch?" I echoed, scrunching up my face. Mike looked shocked, then seemed to relax. "These aren't booth chairs, they are what we call couches. It's a place for people to sit and talk!" Fritz offered. I was shocked, standing still and processing that for a moment, before gingerly sitting down on the couch. Much comfier than a booth chair. I thought, stroking the fabric. "You weren't kidding when you said she has never been outside the pizzaria." The tall one said, Scott. He was looking at Mike as he talked. Mike nodded. "She says she lived there her entire life, but none of us ever saw her." Mike confirmed. "Her entire life? How old is she?" The messy hair one asked, Jeremy. "I am eight." I said, crossing my arms. "My birthday was yesterday." I told him, proud of the fact. "Have you ever gone to school?" Fritz asked. "Well... I learned how to read, Mum taught me using the menus," Mike cut me off, "Her mom is Chica." "Mum doesn't know how to read too well though. And Dad taught me about how to price things, and how to count money and how to add!" I continued, before Mike cut me off again. "Her dad is Freddy." "And Uncle Bonnie taught me how to fix my family." I said, thinking. Fritz looked shocked. "You work on animatronics?" He asked. I nodded, grinning and swinging my feet. He grinned back. Maybe humans aren't as bad as Mum and Dad said. "I also learned how to sing, and how to play the guitar, and how to bake and cook, and how to be a pirate!" I said, getting slightly excited. The Scott guy laughed, and so did Mike. "I work on animatronics too!" Fritz said. "I have a workshop at my house, maybe you and I could go there sometime!" He looked at Mike. "Sure, if she is up to it." He said, shrugging. I hopped up and down on my seat. "I would love to!" I cried happily. Fritz grinned. Yeah. Definitely not as bad. Maybe... Maybe I won't tell. I kinda like this.

(810 words)

Sorry short chapter y'all. Busy week, with Finals and everything. My schedule is changing... already. I will be posting everything on one day, and no promises on making every week, especially on the first couple weeks of summer. Although it will all pick right back up and go back to normal once school starts up again. Sorry, and thanks for your patience!!!  Bye bye for now! ~ OpalPheonix