I take her hands off me. She looks at me shocked.

"Your lying." I say with anger present in my tone.

"You would never accept me after everything I have done to you. Not this easily."

I look at her saying all this.

"I do not trust or believe you at all". I declare with the strongest voice I can muster. I have this thinking that no matter what she does I wouldn't give into her.

Oh how I was wrong.

She comes to me closer and closer. Then she falls onto her knees crying her eyes out. While grabbing my leg.

"Alex, I have tried and tried to leave you. To forget about you. To deny you. But the truth is I also love you."

My breath stops. Maybe. Just maybe she is telling the truth.

Then she continues. The next sentence breaks me.

"You've killed people I love that I cannot forget . But maybe just maybe being with you will solve all our problems".

I finally breath.

I end up getting on my knees with her. Then when I look at her face and see the tears and the sincerity I know that she is telling the truth. The woman that loves me can not betray me.

"Re..really Mel". I stutter.

She only shakes her head while she smiles at me.

At this point I'm ecstatic. This is the best day of my life.

............   xxxxxxxx.........................

Mel P.O.V

Alex looks at me with tears in his eyes after my confession.

"Mel, baby you don't know how long I have waited for those words". He says with tears dripping down his eyes.

"I..I promise you baby. I will stop. I'll stop killing these people. Hell I hate harming people. I was stupid to do it in the first place. Now that I have gotten the woman I love I don't need to do any of those such things. Mel your like the best thing that happened to me."

He says all this I just sit there listening.

"You remember when we were younger". He says." You remember how we both promised each other how we would love each other till the day we die. How I would always have your back. You would always have mine. How even if the world hated me for who I was. You would never stop loving me. Those promises is what kept me alive through all the pain when I was a kid. It was your words that fueled me up."

Somewhere deep in my heart I remembered all those promises. How we both made a vow. A vow that would not be broken even if the whole world came together and had us break it. Those words shattered my heart.

"You've made me so happy. It's indescribable ". He says. Then he hugs me.

And that's when I know the time has come.

With tears in my eyes I take out the knife in my underwear. Alex too deluded In happiness to notice.

I take out and I do it. I stabbed him right on the heart.

He stops hugging me.

I know I did this all for revenge but the emotions in me right now are pure sadness.

I can't help but hold onto Alex as he drops on the floor in my arms.

I am breathless.

He starts coughing up blood.

"Oh...my....god. What do I do...what do I do" I keep saying in a panicked mode. I start crying as this man in front of me bleeds. I expected Alex to call me names or something but when I look at him he's smiling.

"Hey Mel. It's ok" he says. He holds onto my hands.

I look at him. With tears in my eyes.

"I'm sorry. I say." I look at him crying.

"Hey. It's alright. I guess I got what I deserved." He says coughing up blood. I just hold onto him.

"You know you were the best thing that happened to me. And you still are. Without Melanie there is no Alex. I guess I lived up to it didn't I."

He says with a smile on his face. I couldn't do anything except smile at him back.

He held my hand in his hands.

"Remember this Mel. I loved you till my death. The fact that you killed me. Well I know you. You'll always keep it in your head that you were a killer. But your not. You gave me the most biggest happiness to me as I'm dying."

I look at him in confusion. Did me killing him give him happiness.

"No it's not that you killed me. Wow even as I'm dying I know exactly what you're thinking. No hun it's the fact you said you loved me. That you wanted to be with me. Even though it was all a lie albeit. Just the thought of it makes me feel so good."

"I'm so sorry". I say knowing those were the only words coming out of my mouth weren't the best. But it's all I could say.

"It's ok. Just promise me. Promise you'll live a good life. You'll move on from the hell I gave you. Everything I have I left In your name. If I were to die all my wealth is yours. And one more thing please forgive me. For my sins." I smile at him.

"But I'll never apologize for loving you ". He says with love.

Deep down in my heart I was thankful even in his dying moments he cared and loved me. I wish I just wish this ended different.

I look at him to say that I forgave him. But Alex was already gone. I start to sob more.

I guess in my deep of hearts I did love him. But my hatred over blinded my love for him. His sins were too much for me to love through it.

I kiss his forehead. I forgive you Alex. Baby. I forgive you .

He is dead with a smile on his face and his eyes wide open dead looking at me.

I close his eyes with my hand. Saying goodbye and I sob for what we could have been. If he wasn't so fucked up and I loved him. We could have gotten married in the mountains. Had two kids and lived  a good life. I saw all those dreams in his eyes. Now they're lifeless.

I sob for what could've been.

Six months later

I am so depressed. Me and my best friend say at the same time. The Game of thrones ending has us both fucked up. Like come on Jon.

Watching the Game Of Thrones devastated me and my best friend. After Alex death I tried to go my normal life. I gave the company Alex made to someone who could handle it better and have the rest of the money I got to charity. I have charity in his name Alex.

From time to time I always miss him. I always imagined that I saw him around me. But then I realized I was the one who killed him. I wish I learned to love him more than hate him.

But I know that he will always be my first best friend. The first man I loved and the first guy who went through great lengths to have me.

Thank you Alex. You'll always be remembered.

My best friend she still remembers her brother and doesn't blame me. We found closure in each other as sisters.

I distract myself with work. I am free to go and do what I want with no fear. Life is good. Now I am free

Goodbye Alex
.............................................................

Hi everyone. Long time no see. Anybody watch the game of thrones new episode. Got me depressed. I swear not gonna give spoilers but it was bullshit. Some things were good and explainable but omg I am so upset. Anyway the book has ended. Thank u all my loyal viewers. Y'all the real goat. Ok well and don't get mad about Alex dying. He was a psycho. There really is no other ending in my POV for a killer like that. Anyway thank you and have a good summer.😘😘😘😘