Nothings Changed

Nobody's POV
The boys were getting harassed by Bowers and his gang. Bowers was holding Bill by his shirt until he got hit in the head with a small rock. Then they all turned and saw where it came from. They saw an 'adult looking' girl that was known by the name of Mya Kaspbrak. She wore a low cut black tank top with strings laced like shoe laces in front of the opening. Along with that were ripped, black, skinny jeans and slightly heeled black boots. (like the ones Beverly wears the whole movie but black)

"Long time no see Bowers, I would hope you could show my friends a little more respect." She said walking over to him politely.

"Mya?" Eddie questioned in a shocked voice. All the boys were shocked, she used to look... well nothing like she did now. She was very quiet and reserved, not to mention she was a complete book worm with glasses and a braid to top it off. She wouldn't even swim at the quarry because she was to self conscious. Now she ditched her previous style for something far more eccentric. The whole losers club was staring at her in shock and amazement, especially Richie.

"Wow, Mya, you're back. You know my offer still stands from before." Bowers put Bill down and walked up to her, very close. He winked and went to grab the wrist of the much shorter girl but she quickly refused.

"Let's skip the formalities Bowers I'm just here to see my brother and his friends, and I don't think your daddy would like to see how you're trying to start off your summer." She whispered the last part. Bowers looked over and saw his dad starring, "Until we meet again m'lady." He winked and walked away.

The boys all stared dumbfounded at the girl. "Take a picture it'll last longer, now c'mon loser where's my hug." She said referencing her brother, although Richie tried until Stan grabbed his shoulder. Her and her brother hugged, she had been taller than her brother because of the heals she wore which put her at around Richie's height. Although normally the twins were the same height.

"How've you been Eddie bear?" She asked coming out of the hug. "I can see you gained what 10 pounds since I last saw you." She jokes grabbing his shoulders to look at him. The boys all just kind of starred at her.

"What, is something wrong?" She asked stepping away a bit.

"What are you doing here!?" Eddie shouted.

"Coming here to politely ruin your summer." She grinned.

"In that outfit, I don't see how you could." Richie commented smirking.

"Ah well let me see if I can get this right." She said walking over to the line up of boys.

"We got my wonderful brother still possessed by mommy dearest's medication." She said putting her hand on Eddie's head.

"We have the leader, the stuttering kid who tries to  stand up for his friends." She spoke as she put her hand on Bill's head.

"Then the Jewish saint who try's but inevitably fails at keeping Richie from being offensive." She said putting her hand on Stanley's head.

"And finally can't forget the infamous Richie Tozier, who I see hasn't shaken the flirting habit. "She said putting her hand on Richie's shoulder and looking into his eyes. This caused Richie to blush uncontrollably. Although the boy didn't see her for a year and wouldn't admit he still liked her, he TOTALLY did.

She took a step back and stood to look at the line up. "So how'd I do?" She asked putting her arms out smiling. The boys all smirked "Nothings changed" Eddie said.