Chapter 1 Intro

Authors Note- hey so this is my first book on here so please don't judge to harshly. I may not update everyday but I'll try at least once a week.

Hello I am Peppermint Robin Morningstar, or Pepper, or as Father calls me Blazing Demon. This is my story. Now I take Bitchy to a whole new level. If someone looks at me wrong I put them in the hospital. Hey don't blame me i'm the Devil and the Dark One's daughter. The two most cruel people in the universes. Now lets start.

"Take her Lucifer, I can't keep her. I am the Dark One, I can't love. She needs you, her father" a woman said. "She needs a mother" Lucifer said. "Mazikeen can take up that role" the woman said. "I don't care about her or you. If you don't keep her i'm going kill her, slowly and painfully" the woman said then poofed out in a puff of black smoke. The young 2 year old girl looked at Lucifer, her eyes blazing like a calm fire. "I shall give you the name of Peppermint, for peppermints are a mix. You will always be my baby girl. No matter what, I will never cast you away nor will I every hurt you. When you fall in love I will be glad for you, no matter who it is, girl, boy, demon, human, angel. I will always love you. My Peppermint, always. You are my little Blazing Demon, forever and always you are mine" Lucifer told his daughter.

Eight years later

"Daddy what is this, I want it" a ten year old little girl said. "What is that bird?" Lucifer asked. "It's my robin" the man said, "So what do you want to put as her name Mr. Morningstar?" "Peppermint Robin Morningstar" Lucifer replied. "The ID's will be ready soon" the man said.

And that is how my tale began, my mother leaving me and my dad, then my dad taking a vacation from Hell and us getting fake IDs. I know it isn't a very interesting beginning , but this is only the introduction.