three

seokjin sat in 'his' room, reflecting on the past events. how he saw the cutest man in the bakery to how he was kidnapped by the people with the cute man.

he wasn't scared, he wasn't hurt, he was just confused. the boy he learned was jeongguk had came in and said that he needed help with his car, so seokjin helped him.

but he was eventually locked in the car with another boy named taehyung. they explained how their boss demanded that they took him, and seokjin laughed at that. he knew he was handsome, now he was getting kidnapped for how handsome he is? a pretty funny situation in his eyes.

and while seokjin was contemplating life, namjoon was begging hoseok not to let the man punish him.

"h-he's gonna hate j-joonie like everyone else.." he sobbed, slowly sinking to the floor. "was jus' h-hoping for pretty man to like joonie, don't wan' him to think joonie is just a b-bad boy..bet pretty man don' even want someone like j-joonie in his life." his sobs slowly turned into little sniffles and hiccups. he was coming out of little space. all hoseok could do was watch as his leader cried on the floor in front of him.

namjoon looked up with teary eyes, "i kidnaped him because i want him to like me, how ridiculous it that?" he laughed, yet there was no humor behind his words. "why would someone like him care for me? he probably has a whole life ahead of him, friends and family that he loves, he owns a bakery for fuck's sake. i just took him away from all that, he'll hate me. i'm a horrible person, hoseok-hyung. he'll never love me, he is this beautiful man with everything you could ever ask for. he's the perfect mix between masculine and feminine, and what am i? a tall lanky little with purple fucking hair and no reason to live." he rambled.

hoseok pulled the boy up, "do you wanna go talk to him, joon-ah?" namjoon shrugged and mumbled a quiet don't make me go alone, to which hoseok assured him that he would be there as well. grabbing hoseok's hand, namjoon followed behind, nervous as hell.

(word count: 371)