"Call me later, Grace!" Matthew called to her who was already inside Kash's car as he pulled back from the park lot. Grace had no idea what he said since she wasn't near the window seat where she could hear him. Deewa, who was, rolled down the window and leaned out.

"What'd you say? Kash, hold on! What, Matt?"

"Tell Grace to call me later!"

"Kash, stop! Axel, tell him!"

"Kash, come on."

Kash bit the inside of his lip, huffed and clicked the car in reverse and backed up, stopping horizontally at Matt's car. Kash gave Axel a happy look. Axel gratefully patted his shoulder.

"Alright Grace, you have two minutes to talk to your boyfriend".

From the third row, Grace glowered at Kash. "He's not my boyfriend'', she hissed while trying to adjust herself to look out of the window. 

"Yet," Mira subtly whispered to Kash who gave a smirk in amusement.

"What?", Grace asked him with a deadpanned expression.

Matthew was already at the window. "Call me later, alright?"

OF COURSE I'LL CALL YOU LATER. "Yeah, whatever."

Narrowing his eyes, he said nothing for a few seconds . Mentally kicking himself for any upcoming damage to their friendship, he said, "I love you." just to see what kind of reaction he'll get out of her this time. Grace blinked her eyes as if she missed a whole scene in front of her. Matthew was pleasantly surprised when he saw her face slowly erupt in a violent blush. He absolutely enjoyed her reaction and smiled at the look on her face.

"You better respond, Grace~." Kash was in a teasing mood and saw the whole scene from the rearview mirror. He almost wished he had popcorn. A Grace and Matthew scene was like a scene from Castle, with Grace being Kate and Matthew obviously being Castle. 

I love you too, idiot. "Of course you do! Just look at me!" Grace retorted with a confident face before dropping the act and softly smiling at him before waving at him . "Bye, Matt." Kash tapped the accelerator.

"Wait a second!" Matthew not taking that as confirmation. "Are you gonna call me later or not?"

Grace stared at him with a displeased expression.  Matt should've known her answer that she was definitely going to call him. Did she have to be straightforward with him? Just as she was about to give him  a reply laced with a sarcastic retort again. Mira was hovered behind her, with her hand slapping over Grace's lips. Matthew smirked, grateful for Mira. Knowing Grace stubbornness, Matthew would've never gotten a direct response from her.

"Of course she will!" Mira smiled at him. "At 10 sharp?" Grace protested behind her hand obviously disapproving with this whole  set up. She knew her little sister's tendencies to put those two in flustering positions but if anyone was to set something up with Matthew, it should be her!

"Oh, my God," Deewa groaned. "Can we go?" Kash shushed her. "I'm hungry."

"Shhhhhhh!!!"

Matthew was fixated on Grace but rose a brow to Mira. "10 sounds good."

"Sharp," Mira echoed firmly.

Matthew slowly dropped his square jaw, "Duhhhh."

"Alright, bye, Matt." Kash stepped on the accelerator which knocked Mira and Grace against the windowsill.

"Ow!"

"Damn you, Kash! I'm gonna kill you!"

Matthew went back to his car and got in beside Erwin who was singing Lady Gaga's "Edge of Glory".

"🎵It's time to feel the rush...to the dan-ger-rrrouuss🎵🎵 Yeah! 🎵I'm gonna run right to, to the edge with you🎵 Mira," He grinded the lyrics into aggressive words. 🎵Where we both fall far in Lo-o-o-o-ooove🎵🎵 Mira, 🎵I'm on the edge🎵 🎵 of glory🎵 and I'm hanging on the moment of truth🎵 Babe! 🎵Out on the edge🎵 🎵 of glory, and," he shrieked in a squeal, his voice surprisingly not breaking; Matthew blankly gaping at him.  "🎵I'm hanging on moment with you🎵" He snapped his fingers, really enjoying himself in the moment. 🎵I'm on the edge, the edge🎵," his voice raising with meaning. "🎵the edge, the edge, the edge, the edge, 🎵THE EHH-EDGE🎵🎵Outㅡ"

Matthew made sure his door slammed loudly. Erwin froze. O-oh. Gulping, Erwin peered at him. "Heeeey there," he said with a nervous smile breaking out on his face. "Where you uhh...how long have you...how much did you hear?"

"I should tell Stephanie you stole her song," Matthew remarked sarcastically. Not catching the sarcasm, Erwin darted his eyes and turned his head to look out the windshield. He leaned forward, not wanting to discuss the matter with Matthew. As it is, he was embarrassed. He knew he was in love with Mira, and Grace already seemed to enjoy teasing him about his growing interest on her beloved little sister.  

"Nice weather today, isn't it?" He peeked back at Matthew still staring at him.. His face told him he was still fixated on the matter. Damn it. "Are you going to keep staring at me?"

"I, uh, noticed you and Mira got something official coming up."

Erwin scratched his scalp, pretending to feel puzzled like it was an unexpected conversation. "Oh I have no idea what you're talking about." He lowered his eyes thoughtfully as he twisted his body to reach for the seat belt and rotating it back and forth catching  Matthew's pensive stare. Keep this up and his eyes would start burning. Erwin was sure they were. "Would you stop staring at me, Matthew?", he asked sweatdropping slightly. As if his staring was gonna make him crack. Pssh.

"I wanna know what you got up your sleeves."

Erwin tapped his chin against his palm, scoffing slightly. He watched himself fiddle with his backpack strap. "Yeah? I wanna know when you and Grace are going to start dating. Don't think I haven't caught you looking at her that way." He again looked up at Matt challenging him with his narrowed gaze.

Oh, it's like that? Matthew thought. "Is that right?" he quipped.

"Thaaat's right, Matt." Erwin replied, nodding his head.

Matthew leaned forward to insert and twist the key into the ignition. Stepping in the clutch, 4 mufflers revved, its 5.2 L V8 engine idling. "You better put your seatbelt on before I get blamed for your unwanted injuries," he scoffed.

Erwin crossed his chest seeing that Matthew was thankfully distracted. Thank God that was over. He strapped himself  and put this backpack down to keep it that way, "I hope we don't get home till Spring with that slow driving you do".

Matthew started to back out the space, glancing over his left and right shoulder. Once the car was lined up, he looked at Erwin, his eyes shining with amusement,  boosting the car gear in first gear and retorted back. "Hey, if you have any other ride lined up, waiting to take you home, free of charge, I'm waiting to listen".

Erwin  was silent for a few seconds before he started laughing, Matthew joining in seconds after.