Beyoncé got heaven out of the car and carried her inside while cradling her. Nicki closed the door after her and sighed not knowing what to say.

b: i'm gonna take her for a bath

Nicki nodded and watched Beyoncé carry heaven upstairs. she thought Beyoncé's birthday had been officially ruined and she felt bad she couldn't really change that. she knew a custody battle was about to begin and she wanted to be supportive of Beyoncé. she was just glad she took the video since it was really authentic evidence.

meanwhile, Beyoncé helped heaven into the bath but she still hasn't said anything.

b: baby you okay?

heaven nodded while looking down. it was clear she was broken and Beyoncé felt dumb for asking the question. she just didn't want heaven to be like she was where she closed off from the world out of fear.

b: i'm sorry baby

Beyoncé said with tears running down her cheeks. she tried her hardest to control her breathing and to stay calm. suddenly heaven stood up and hugged her mom making her hug her back.

h: it's not your fault mommy

Beyoncé smiles shortly but she was still ridden with guilt wishing she had taken action sooner.

b: i love you more than anything. you know that right?

h: yeah. i love you too

Beyoncé smiled and kissed her cheek. feeling somewhat better she continued to bath heaven letting her relax and soak with some softening bath gels and oils. she put a show she liked and left her to relax while she went and got her pjs ready.

while picking out her pjs and a book to read to her she heard Nicki come into the room.

n: she okay?

b: yeah.. she's um she's having a bath watching tv

Nicki nodded and sat next to Beyoncé on heavens bed.

n: are you okay?

Beyoncé didn't say anything. she really couldn't feel anything right now.

n: i recorded everything. so we have evidence if you wanna take it to court.

she said meekly not really wanting to make Beyoncé think ahead but wanted to give her some hope about the situation.

b: thanks. i'm sorry about all this i-

n: you don't need to be sorry about anything. all you want to do is be a parent to your child, i could never be mad at that.

she said before taking Beyoncé's hand in hers making her look at Nicki.

n: we got this okay. it'll be fine

Beyoncé nodded and they pecked each other's lips before putting heavens stuff on her bed and going back to the bathroom to see her still watching tv.

b: you good princess?

h: yeah mommy

b: you hungry?