Chapter one.

A/N

The personality I have given Nash is entirely fictional and has been given to him for the sole purpose of fitting into the story, please do not be offended.

Chapter one~ "Is this the right way for how this goes?"

Cold would be an understatement for this weather. Hell, freezing would be an understatement, I think as I pace quickly down the streets watching my feet and trying to land them perfectly on each individual tile. That is until I bump into a hard chest, looking up I see two angry electric blue eyes.

"Watch where your going!" The boy shouts at me and I scrunch my face up in disgust.

"I think you'll find your the one who walked into me jackass" I say cooly, the hint of anger laced in my tone is nothing compared to his confrontational state.

"What did you just call me? Do you have any idea who I am?!" He shouts.

"Nope, go back to the real world kid I bet the only people who know who you are, are your parents." I state matter-of-factly.

"Oh yeah that's why I'm running from a crowd of screaming girls" he says.

"In your dreams" I say huffing and pushing him out of the way continuing on my trip home.

"Maybe if you weren't staring at your cheap shoes you wouldn't have to worry about bumping into the famous!" he shouts from behind me and I spin on my heels. Uh-uh nobody insults my shoes. I speed walk over to him and lift my hand close to him face pointing my finger at him.

"Don't you dare.." I begin before being dragged to the side, "what do you" I get cut off by a large hand covering my mouth. My eyes widen as a huge group of girls run past, slightly resembling geese. When the 'flock' finally past the large hand was removed from my mouth and I turn around eyes wide "what the actual fuck"

"Told you so" he said in a childish voice and I huff getting up and walking back out to the streets. I walk about 7 metres before I hear footsteps again and turn around.

"Why are you.." I begin but the person I'm talking to is not who I expected. My ex boyfriend stands close to me and begins to take footsteps forward so I do what first springs to mind, run.

I begin running in the direction of my home but apparently Jace had been enrolled in rugby. He quickly tackles me onto the cold concrete path and I feel my face graze as the concrete scratches at my skin.

"Why you running darlin'" he says and I roll my eyes.

"Why wouldn't I run phyco" he pushes my head further into the concrete and I wince. As I said Jace is a phycopath, when we were together he tried to force me into having sex with him but as I'm sure you know by now I'm a very strong willed person and I dumped him before things got too bad.

"Just coming to get what I've wanted all along" my eyes go wide and I begin to scramble under his weight, but it's not use. He rolls me over and I seize the opportunity kneeing him in the balls. I quickly stand up and begin to back up. I turn around after I bump into a hard chest.

"What happened to you face" the same annoying voice from before, blue eyes is back I huff.

"Fuck off, I don't need your help" he glances behind me and swiftly punches a weak Jace in the face. There's a bright flash.

"Paparazzi" I roll my eyes at his attempt to make me swoon at his popularity and walk home.

-------------------------------------------------

"WAKE UP!" The high pitched voice rings in my eyes and I roll over in bed trying to ignore the screaming.

"Shhhh" I hiss at my bestfriend.

"Get up" she moans.

I fumble around for my pillow and when i feel it I lift it up and slam it over my head trying to block her out. After about 5 minuets she's gone and I release the pillow falling back to sleep... For about 6 minuets until the smell if bacon floods my nostrils and I find myself downstairs within seconds following the sweet smell all the way to Jess who's holding the plate out with a disapproving look on her face.

"For bacon" I say and take the plate placing it on the table and digging in.

"When did you meet nash Grier! Why didn't you tell me?! Did Jace hurt you? Aww Nash is your hero" she says swaying from side to side pathetically and I look up at her weirdly.

"Who's Nash Grier? Jace didn't do shit I stopped him how'd you know about that?" I say with a mouthful of bacon. Her eyes practically bulge out of her head and I lean backwards a little afraid.

"Nash the vinner I always talk about blue eyes.." she goes to continue and I stop her.

"You like that guy? he's an egotistical asshole!" She pulls a piece of paper from behind her back and I snatch it from her grasp. Under closer inspection the paper is a news article with a picture of Nash punching Jace and me stood behind him, with the title of 'Nash saves his new princess?'

I look up and Jess is preparing herself holding her hands over her ears.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" I scream at the top of my lungs and throw the newspaper on the floor walking over to the sofa and muffling my screams with a pillow.