XI.

XI.

This morning Will woke up with a little surprise. It was a surprise because it hadn't happen to him for years, but here he was lying in bed and feeling all hot and desperate.

There was this wet dream he had and he didn't know what it was all about but he knew it was explicit. He still felt the imaginary hands on his hips and the urge to feel something that was more, more than this. Maybe, he thought, he already had come in his pants and he needed a lot of courage to take a look, but his pants were still dry. Will let the bed sheets down again and sighed. He could take a cold shower now or he could just go for a quick wank. Before he even could decide what to do his hand wandered on it's on down his trousers and under his boxer short. The first touch hurt, it was just too sensitive and he needed to cum so bad.

Will didn't take his time; he didn't give himself much of foreplay and just went right to it. He started to stroke himself slowly but quickly got faster. This wasn't all for pleasure he just need to cum, he need to release the pressure that was building up in him. He felt blood rushing through his head, his heart beating loud and almost too fast. Will's face was hot and he was probably bright red by now so he just closed his eyes tried to concentrate on the sensation while his grip was getting harder.

He imagined big hands, rough movements and pink lips. There were images off an adam's apple and messy short hair.

Will never was one to be loud so he was surprised at himself when he accidentally let out a quiet whimper. This was still not enough so his other hand made its way to his mouth, his fingertips resting on his bottom lip and because his mouth was now wide open he couldn't help himself but let out a shy moan. He was close and he could feel it building up from his toes to his stomach.

The sensation was getting stronger and now he just held his breath, sensing the orgasm building up. Will's chest tighten, everything in him screamed after air but he forced himself to wait. He made a few last strokes, let his finger rub over his tip when he finally came hard. A loud moan coming out of his lips, his muscles tensed up and a shudder ran trough him. His heart pounded against his throat and finally he was breathing again.

The orgasm was overwhelming and it was one of the strongest he had in a long time. It took Will he few minutes to calm down again. His skin was all sticky and he made a real mess in his shorts.

The embarrassment crept upon him and he really hoped his roommate hadn't heard anything.

Standing in the bathroom, clothes undressed and looking in the big mirror he felt dirty. There wasn't a reason to be ashamed, after all this was just natural and it was definitively not the first time for him but he couldn't ignore the fact that he still felt desperate. He needed more, he needed a good shag and there was nothing to deny about it.

His eyes wandered over his body and it wasn't a new thing that he noticed how thin he had gotten for the past few month. Will let himself go, didn't take much care anymore about his health and he knew it was because I didn't feel well. This whole questioning and being helplessly in love was no good to him.

When he was in the middle of taking a shower, a cold one to punish himself, he heard how his phone beeped. Somebody probably had sent him a message and Will regretted not to just mute his phone for times like this. He finished the shower and dried himself sloppy. While he brushed his teeth he took his phone and looked who was getting on his nerves.

It was no one other than George, asking him if he was down to go to a house party today. Apparently he knew some guy who knew somebody who made a big party at his house this evening and now he wanted some company. Will blow dried his hair and thought about to turn George down but maybe it would do him good to go out for once. So he agreed to his offer and asked in the same sentence who was coming with them.