Stay still...

SOMEONE HELP ME, I DON'T WANT THIS! 

...No. Please....Don't...please...

...please...

Y/N wan't thinking straight when her mind told her to jump out the window. Y/N wasn't thinking when she slid open the glass, Y/N wasn't listening when she heard the faint voices of people telling her to stop. But the man wouldn't listen then and the man didn't listen now. Y/N wasn't listening at all anymore.

-----------------------------------------------------

TONY'S POV

I heard a loud commotion in the living area as I was heading to the bathroom. It was getting a little chaotic and I was feeling my anxiety spike due to the loudness of the party. So excusing myself to head to the bathroom, I felt my soulmate mark flood with fear and helplessness. Just then, I heard a little scream. Taking off like a rocket, I ran to find Y/N. Just as I found her in the crowd far away, I saw the rest of the team huddled around her and...Aidan? What was he doing here? Why was he so angry. Why was Y/N Shaking and why were everyone else so angry?

(A/N: Aidan is pictured above. Cute, but an asshole.)

A pit of darkness began to form in my stomach as a dark thought crossed my mind. Did he touch my soulmate? I growled in anger. I spotted Wanda's red pick up Aidan in a painful way, based on his face. It was too loud to hear what she said but she looked pissed. I started to sprint. Pietro said something and then Aidan nodded frantically. Wanda dropped him in a cloud of red dust and Y/N spat on him. He ran like his hair was on fire and he ran out the door.

A/N: Marry me, Wanda

A/N: Marry me, Wanda. I love you so much.

As I reached the circle of soulmates, I locked eyes with Y/N. She looked at me with terror and guilt in her eyes. I frowned. Was she scared of me

I saw her sprint to the elevator and I got extremely nervous. I ran over to the group and yelled, "What the fuck happened?" I demanded for an answer. 

Bruce's eyes were emerald when he growled out, "Your fucking ex tried to rape Y/N. Keep your past bitches on their leashes." 

Bruce's voice got progressively deeper and angrier and shit, I was a little scared, I'm not going to lie. But overall, I was livid. How dare someone try to touch my soulmate? 

I was about to fire back at Bruce when Clint cried out in total panic. 

"NO! Y/N's suicidal! We need to get to her! NOW!" He took off like a rocket as the realization kicked in. Fuck. Our little dove, our precious soulmate...in the end is suicidal. 

We left her alone. Just as that thought registered, I felt a strong pulse of lethal thoughts flow through my head, heart, arc reactor, and even worse. Her tattoo.

--------------------------------------------------

NATASHA'S POV

As soon as Clint said those sinful words, I dashed out the kitchen where we all were and ran to the stairs. The elevator would take too long. As soon as I reached her floor, the 9th floor, I spotted Clint already banging on her door. He was yelling pleas through the door as loud as he could. 

"Y/N! PLEASE! DON'T DO THIS TO US! I LOVE YOU! WE LOVE YOU....I CAN'T SEE YOU GONE, PLEASE JUST-" His voice cracked and I felt my own eyes water. "-OPEN THE DAMN DOOR." Then Clint started to sob. As he slid his back down the wall, it was my turn to help. 

I heard a stampede of loud and scared soulmates rushing down the hall screaming Y/N's name.  Bucky stared at the door. He glared at it before randomly punching the door. Thanks to Stark's technology, though, the door didn't even shake. Bucky was screaming in emotional pain. 

"Y/N! PLEASE!" He had tears running down his face. Pietro tried to repeatedly ram into the door, but it wouldn't budge. Steve tried to break the lock, but without and access code or key, the lock was unbreakable. Bruce was trying not to have a code green but was really struggling. Wanda was straining to read Y/N's mind, but her thoughts were a little to jumbled to to the alcohol rushing through her blood stream. 

I was getting more than a little impatient. I asked Tony to do a quick scan for any weak spots in the door. "Jarvis?" He didn't hesitate. Right away, Jarvis responded, "Directly in the center of the Mid Stile, the metal is slightly more insubstantial than the panels. But only by a small percentage."

I didn't finish listening as I whipped out my lip stick and circled the spot by drawing a huge circle around the mid stile. It was visible with a deep crimson red. Everyone looked extremely confused. Then I let the lipstick do its magic. The color starter to seep into the cold metal of the door and then the circle looked like it was on fire, as an orange fuse heated the door. Then I kicked the circle as hard as I could and the circle fell into the room. Not wasting a second, I dove into the room without hesitating. 

The first second in, my high heel crunched on a broken bottle of...tequila? My eyes darted around the room until my heart sunk. No. No no no. Y/N took a leap.

I didn't even think as I grabbed the extra fabric of the curtains and jumped out the window. My eyes focused on Y/N falling. She stared up at me with tears flying out of her eyes. "NAT!" She cried loudly. Just as my hand reached out to grab her hand, the curtain broke. I gripped Y/N's hand tightly and squeezed my eyes shut waiting for impact. But then, we came to an abrupt stop, just as we were one story above the ground. 

Y/N opened her eyes just as I did. Holding the broken curtain was Bucky. He was completely out the window. Holding his legs were Pietro and Clint. Both of them were falling out the window, so Bruce held on to Pietro's legs and Tony held on to Clint's. Tony and Bruce were tipping barely over the edge of the window sill, so in total, Wanda's red was grasping on to Bruce and Tony's backs. 

Everyone was groaning and panting due to the fact that everyone was about to fall. But, at least we'd fall together. Y/N seemed to be in shock as we slowly were pulled back up. As soon as we made it into her room, Pietro picked her up and zoomed away. We, surprisingly, almost kept up with his speed, due to the adrenaline kicking in our blood. Y/N was placed on the living room couch of Pietro and Wanda's sleeping chambers. We followed them and then warily kissed Y/N's forehead goodnight, whom was apparently fast asleep from exertion. I didn't want to leave her. I was too paranoid. But I left her, trusting Wanda to do the right thing. Tony left to let out his guests and everyone else headed for their own sleeping headquarters. I placed a small kiss on Y/N's nose and sighed. Then defeated, I walked away.

--------------------------------------------------

A/N: So.... what did you think? I know Y/N's past is kind of confusing right now, but everything will clear up in the later chapters. Also: Do you want Y/N to have lesbian sex soon? Or should she have straight sex first. Either way, there will be smut. So, buckle up!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, and don't forget to hit that little star on the way out! xoxo- MarvelFangirl <3