Unspoken Truth.

I'm No One's Angel.

I've had a hard life went thur shit I wouldn't want my worst enemy to go thur.

I've done things I'm not proud of and this why I'm in the situation that I am in right now. I fucked up bad.

I'm pregnant and in jail for loving a man .

For loving a man more than I LOVED Myself , or more in a word Stupid in Love.

Everyone told me to stay away from Him but I wasn't trying to hear that ,the funny thing about it is that I couldn't Stand him at first , some people would say we Loved to Hate each other .

But after a few months I began to see that it was more to him then what everyone else saw that I began to love an in way love him.

But you know when you fall hard it's a even Harder landing ..

Everyone plays the fool once in a while smh . But I won't not again .

Oh how rude of me let me introduced myself my name is Nia Serenity Smith and I'm 21 years old and I'm 2 months pregnant. I am 5' 2 I have shoulder length black hair with a bang in the front and brown strikes in it. I'm brown skinned with brown eyes

You ask how did I get myself in this situation . Well it happened like this I was in a car that I didn't know was stolen and my boyfriend Kevin was driving , I was just riding come to find out he stole it and. he had drugs on him so now I have to spend a two months in jail.

So he ran off in I got caught in the cross fire with my baby and now I have jail time.

Without my sister I would be Lost I'm so grateful for her. She says me and the baby can stay with her till I get back on my feet.

My sister name is Lauryn Reanna Smith is 24 years old she's about 5'5 long black hair that goes down her back with brown eyes.

She'll come and get me from the jail and 2 months. She lives in Jackson Michigan.