And let this Cinderella too purpose her Prince Charming
" Girl told doodling him"

Purpose, what? " Shivaay got dumbstruck"

Yes, that's what was tell you baby and guess what who's the Prince Charming of this Cinderella " Tia asked"

Me...... Shivaay was about to spoke when someone else name echoed in his ears than his.

History professor Vikram Aditaya, please baad main mar li jiya mere muh par thappad

Par jasie main har roj sunti hoon ap ke boring kisaye except saturday aur sunday.

Aaj phir hai monday aur pata hai mujh ghar jaa kar khaane hai mummy ke dande because you know I hate ande.

But I truly Love your pyaar pyaar do nain. Like I love my biology ma'am because she teaches me bio.

But poorly I can't do practical with her as it will create wrong history.

You know Anika Raizada never does wrong expect writing history.

And if you want your favourite student to create a eternal history.

Then accept my marriage proposal as I believe we hold great chemistry and don't worry about history as we gonna create romantic history that we'll conclude together to our babies.

But to teach our babies, history we have to make babies and it's only way is to practice biology according to morality.

But as my life never gets kick without creating tragedy so here's my new bugatti urf, chandni.

Joh main chahti hoon ap ko phenani. Please aaj na kehi toh manu na nii

Aur ek waari manu hass ke keha de...

Haan ji !!

Flashback ends

Shivaay opened his eyes that were oozing fire that fire in which Anika was burning.

You made me dead Anni, you made me dead that day.

I was just breathing before your arrival but your brith give me life.

That life which I dreamed to live with you and you destroyed everything before I can turn into reality and you said..

I finished what we created?