Chapter 1

Alexandria P.O.V

"Where is my breakfast slut"screamed my mother, Rebecca

"I've not made it" I spoke silently.

"Did I tell you to speak" shouted Rebecca while she was throwing an empty alcohol at me.

Let me first introduce myself, my name is Alexandria. To which I am a triplet. Of course I am the mature o e and the leader of all if us. You may be wondering where my father is, well my mother us that he left us when he was born but I believe there is more to the story that it's tells.

Knock! Knock!

"K-Ke - vi - n w - hat a - re y - ou do - ing h - e - re" Rebecca stammered to the person at the door.

The person at the door did not answer mother but instead knocked her out and shot her. Me the bold one out of the triplets asked the man

"why did you shoot my mother". The man didn't answer me.

"Who are you".

"I am Devin Coleman, your father".the man says after smiling at me.

"You are not going to live the same lifestyle yo were living before b", I was caught of guard by my daughter hugging me.

"I have a favour to ask you did you know about me, did you even look for me, my brother and sister". I asked silently

"Hey, I looked for you and your sisters but couldn't find you guys and by the way where are your siblings" Devin spoke loud and clear

"They're probably sleeping - Humph what's going on here" my siblings exclaimed at the we time.

"Okay you three go and pack your things"devin exclaimed

"Dad, umm can our friends come with us, even though they don't have to live with us but can stay because they are the closest people we call family".

"OK, but only if their parents accept them to follow you, and they have supported and followed through your lives".

《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《

This is my first time writing a book so if there is any mistakes bring it up to me.