Chapter One

I was there. I saw him. He was on his phone, probably scrolling on the cafe. He was smiling. He even laughed at some point. All I could do was stop in my tracks and stare at him. I wanted to say "hi,", but I was too scared. I was scared of him thinking, why is this weird fan looking and staring at me?. So I did what any sane person would do, I left.

That was until he shouted, it caught my attention. I turned back to the fair skinned, tall man, and saw his smiling face once again. Only this time, he was directly smiling at me. Oh my god.

He motioned me to sit opposite to the chair he was sitting on. After almost a minute long of wondering and confusion, my legs obliged and walked towards the man.

"Hello there, I can't help but notice you were staring at me a while ago," His voice was sweet and silky, and most definitely like the voice I would hear in all of their songs.

I stared at him for a moment once again. He chuckled, his eyes creased and his pearly whites were shown.

"Excuse me miss? Am I the only one who's going to be talking between the both of us?"

"Oh sorry," Were my first words.

"So, why were you staring? I'm not mad, I'm just curious," He said in a very reassuring voice.

"Oh well because... Because you're Kang Hyunggu. Kino, Kang Kino, the one from Pentagon." I nervously replied.

"You recognize me?" He said in shock.

"Yes... I'm a universe," I replied shyly. "I really thought I was just imagining things but here we are," I added.

"It's a pleasure to meet you..." He said, motioning me to say what my name was.

"Marisol,"

"It's a pleasure to meet one of our beautiful universes," He said, adding a wink.

I blushed. Good thing I'm tan or else he's gonna see how red I-

"You're blushing!" Oop.

"Wow, I can't believe I'm actually talking to you, Kino," I tried to change the subject.

"I can't believe someone recognized me!" He laughed.

"So, who's your bias?" He winked again.

"Jinho," I smiled, he pouted. That pout is going to  kill me, dear God.

"I thought it was me," He said while he pouted. "How long have you been a universe?" He then asked.

"About a year. I got into you guys when Shine came out. Still my most favorite song ever, by the way." I explained.

And I swear I saw his face light up as soon I kept on telling him stories about being a fan girl of theirs. In exchange of me telling my fan girl stories, he told me stories of how it's like being an idol, how it's like to live with his best friends, and how amazing it was that his job is his passion. It was cute, it was heart trembling, and it was the best moment in my life. He seemed genuinely interested in sharing stories to each other. We ended up joking around as well, revealing pictures of his members unknown to the public. Hearing his laughs in real life are the best sounds I've heard since anything! So I sat there with him, we probably talked for a good two hours. He then said he needed to go back to his hotel, and that he'll just find me tomorrow. He stuck out his pinky finger, and he made a promise to me.

So here I was pinky promising Kino that we'll meet the next day, early in the morning. We were both looking forward for the next day. We said our goodbyes and went in opposite directions. I got inside the hotel room my family and I were staying at, and as I walked it I was bombarded with questions.