"It's over now." Clara sighed into his shoulder. "How about after this is over you bring Pepper and Morgan down and we have a cook out at our place? I don't know, catch us up on that new found life of yours?" She pulled away to see a smile playing on his lips.

Tony nodded, "Sounds like a plan." Clara pulled her phone out of her pocket as it buzzed, getting a text from Steve saying they were all ready. The brother and sister made up before they walked down the hallways to join the others. They had all suited up in their new matching red and white Quantum suits. Clara walked directly behind Steve and in front of Tony, ready to set off on their last mission. They all circled around the time machine, making last minute adjustments to their suits and coordinates. "Five years ago, we lost. All of us. We lost friends...We lost family...We lost a part of ourselves. Today, we have a chance to take it all back. You know your teams, you know your missions. Get the stones, get them back. One round trip each. No mistakes. No do-overs. Most of us are going somewhere we know. But it doesn't mean we should know what to expect. Be careful. Look out for each other. This is the fight of our lives. And we're gonna win." Tony raised an eyebrow at Steve as he smirked. Steve then glanced at Clara who gave him a small smile. "Whatever it takes. Good luck."

"He's pretty good at that." Rocket said, looking around at everyone.

"Right?" Scott smiled joyfully, making Clara laugh to herself.

"All right. You heard the man. Stroke those keys, jelly green." Tony said as Bruce prepared the time machine.

"Tractors engaged." Bruce said.

Rocket and Clint bantered while Clara looked at Steve and Tony. "What are you thinking about?" Steve asked.

"Did we leave enough food out for Miles?" She asked, making Steve chuckle.

"I filled his bowl last night. He should be fine till we get back." Steve answered and Clara nodded.

"You know," Clara adjusted her iron bracelet and fixed her suit's sleeves. "I never thought I'd have a suit that could fly, nevertheless use a time machine."

"I've been telling you this for years Clara," Tony said. "There's always benefits to being a Stark."

"You call them benefits," Clara smirked. "I call them 'reasons to be killed.'" Tony gave her a fake laugh before everyone got back on the same page.

Natasha looked over at them with a wide smile. "See you in a minute." Clara and her shared a small laugh before they all focused on the middle of the machine. One by one, their masks covered their faces. Clara's heart raced as she suddenly shrunk down and began her travel through the quantum realm. It was silent, the only sound she could hear was the sound of her breathing. At first it was heavy, not knowing how to take in all of the color. She looked around her, seeing colors she had never seen before. Her excitement was cut short as she suddenly turned with her group and landed on the hard New York City street. She stood up, her quantum suit dissolving to reveal her newest Steel-Defender suit as Tony called it. It was a new color, more maroon than red with silver contrast rather than gold. She liked it a lot better than her old one, but she wouldn't admit it out loud to save her from building Tony's already big ego.

"You changed the colors?" She raised her eyebrow as she looked at Tony.

"It would have been blue, but it was already taken by Pepper." Tony explained.

"You made Pepper a suit?" She asked.

"It's not like she's ever going to wear it." Tony shook his head as Steve, Scott, and Bruce all looked around the city.

"All right, we all have our assignments. Two stones uptown, one stone, down." Clara announced.

"Stay low. Keep an eye on the clock." Steve said, his suit dissolving to show his old Captain America suit. Clara couldn't help but stare since she hadn't seen Steve in that suit in years.