Uno

Namimori High - Student Council President's Office

A young man with black hair and violet eyes looked at the chessboard with a stoic expression. He looked up at the smirking brunette in front of him with amusement. He picked up the black king chess piece and moved it forward. He waited until he would hear the same thing everyone would say to him when he made that move. They always thought the King was a weak piece, but they were dead wrong—every chess piece was strong, even the King.

"Are you sure you want to make that move, President? You do remember our agreement correct?" A brunette man said smugly.

The ravenette leaned his head in his hand and smirked. "Of course. If I lose, my life is yours."

The brunette smirked. "Interesting. Knowing that you use the weakest chess piece. How naive."

The ravenette chuckled. "Indeed. However, there is something that you do not know."

The brunette raised an eyebrow as if to say 'go on' and crossed his arms on his chest.

The ravenette smirked. "If the King doesn't lead, then his subjects won't follow."

The man scowled and moved his white rook forward, knocking out the black knight. "How foolish."

The ravenette chuckled in amusement. "On the contrary, I call it ingenious." He said as he moved the black pawn forward. "You see Mr. Saito while my little brother, Tsunayoshi, may be all kind and happy, I, on the other hand, I am the opposite. You see I am dark and cold and I do not forgive traitors." he said as he put his King in front of the white King. "Checkmate."

Mr. Saito gasped in surprise and glared at the smirking ravenette in front of him. "H-How?! How is this possible?!"

The ravenette smirked and crossed his arms on his chest mockingly. "I told you the King is a powerful piece."

The brunette scowled and stood up and started walking away. "I will be taking my leave."

Unknown to Mr.Saito, the ravenette's smirk widened. Suddenly, Mr. Saito fell down to the ground holding his slit throat while choking on his blood. The ravenette crouched down to his level with a dark smirk. "You see foolish leader I have no problem with killing. You threatened the lives of my brother and mother, and this is your punishment. After all, in this world, you have to get your hands dirty if you want to survive. And I have no problem cleaning out the trash if it means making a better world for my loved ones. I, Lelouch Sawada, command you...die!" A red glowing, bird-shaped symbol came out of his eye.

"As you wish your highness!" The brunette said dazedly and killed himself with his pocket knife.

Lelouch clicked his tongue and looked towards the shadowed corner of the room. "Clean this mess up."

A brunette appeared in front of Lelouch and bowed. "Yes, sir." He said and not a second later he along with the body was gone.

Lelouch looked at the redhead who was standing in front of him. "What is the matter, Louise?"

Louise narrowed his eyes. "My spies told me that the Sun Arcobaleno, Reborn, is at your home right now with your brother and mother."

Lelouch narrowed his eyes at the information. "I see. Has he done something?"

The redhead shook his head. "Not yet."

Lelouch hummed. "Keep an eye on him. Make sure he won't sense you. I expect there will be no problems with killing your spies if they are found."

The redhead chuckled darkly. "Of course. They will die before answering their questions."

"Good. Did the Earl send you the confirmation of that matter?"

"Yes. The Earl said that he will help should you need it."

"Excellent. Everything's going according to plan."

"May I ask you a question?"

Lelouch raised an eyebrow at the redhead. "What is it?"

"Will you take the position?"

"No. I prefer working in the shadows. Also, I already have a famiglia of my own."

The redhead nodded and bowed. "Then I, Frances Devereux, your storm Guardian shall follow you for eternity."

Lelouch smiled slightly. "Good to hear that. I-" before he could finish a knock interrupted him.

"President your brother is here with a guest." A voice said from behind the door.

Lelouch narrowed his eyes. He looked at Francis next to him and nodded. The redhead nodded in return and disappeared in the shadows. "Let them in."

At his permission, a brunette and a certain hitman walked in.

"What do you need Tsuna?" Lelouch said as he narrowed his eyes at the sadist on his brother's shoulder.

"Aniki there is something we need to talk to you about." Tsuna said nervously.

Lelouch sat down on his chair, gracefully. "Oh, and what's that?"

He's dangerous. Was the first thing Reborn thought as he looked at the ravenette in front of him.

Lelouch smirked at the hitman. "How may I help you, signor?" 

Reborn noticed the emphasis of 'I' and narrowed his eyes in suspicion. How much does he know?

"Excuse my rudeness, my name is Lelouch Sawada, Tsunayoshi's older brother."

"I a-"

"And you are Sun Arcobaleno, Reborn." Lelouch interrupted the hitman with a mocking smirk.

Reborn's eyebrows twitched at the rude interruption. "That's right."

A knock on the door made the trio look at the new figure. The girl had crimson hair with blue eyes. "Lelouch, Hibari wants to talk to you about that."

Lelouch nodded. "It seems I have to leave earlier than planned. Tsuna."

"Hai aniki?" Tsuna said.

"I expect you to continue your training if not well..." Lelouch's smirk darkened sadistically.

Tsuna shivered and nodded furiously.

"Good. Let mother know that I might be late today."

"Hai aniki."

Lelouch nodded and walked towards the door; however, he stopped next to the hitman and placed his hand on his shoulder and tightened his hold, making the hitman flinch. Lelouch glared coldly at him. "If you hurt my brother, I will kill you." He whispered before leaving.

A shiver went down the hitman's spine at the ravenette's chilling tone.

Reborn decided that whatever baka-Mitsu or Tsuna did in the future they absolutely must not make an enemy out of Lelouch Sawada. Call it the hunch of a hitman or whatever you want, but Reborn could tell, just from a glance, what kind of person you should be wary of, respect, and fear. Much to the Arcobaleno's displeasure, Lelouch Sawada was all three combined.  

Namimori High - Kyoya's Office

"Carnivore. He's here." Kyoya nodded towards the new figure.

Lelouch looked at where he was looking at.

"It's good to meet you again Lelouch Sawada or should I say Demon Emperor Lelouch Vi Britannia." A figure said as he looked at Lelouch.

"Indeed." Lelouch