Chapter 1|Gay Panic

"Well, do you hear your song?"

   "No..." Keith hesitated. "Should I?"

   "I'm sure you'll hear it later in the year!" 

   "O-okay."

   Keith shuddered and shook the memory out of his head. He never got a song. Either he didn't have a have a soul mate or they died before he turned ten. Needless to say, Keith was devastated about this when he was younger. It doesn't bother him as much anymore.

   Keith focused his attention back on getting ready for the first day of school. Of course Keith had to move right before senior year. 

   'It's just one year. With new people. Who already have friends. God Shiro, why'd you have to get a new job'

   Keith groans and hits his head against the wall a few times. Realizing he should probably get ready, he snaps out of his agony.

   The teen quickly puts on ripped, black skinny jeans paired with a red tee and red converse. Keith decides against trying to do his hair and pulls it into a very messy looking ponytail. 

   Glancing at a few chokers, he picks out a black one and puts it on. Content with his looks, he grabs his backpack and trudges into the living room.

   "I'm ready." Keith grumbles.

   "About time! Come on, I'll drive you." Shiro gets up from the couch and grabs his keys.

   The two walk outside and hop in Shiro's car.

   "If anyone picks on you just tell me and I'll beat them up." Shiro blurts.

   "What are big brothers for?" Keith smiles.

   Shiro laughs in response, almost missing the turn into the drop off line.

   "Bye Keith! Don't look too emo!"

   Keith rolls his eyes while shutting the car door.

   He turns around with a huff and starts his journey of looking for where the hell the office is. Avoiding the huge mass of students, Keith stays to the edge of the pavement. He notices a few stray students standing around and musters up the courage to ask one of them where the office is.

   He decides on approaching a large looking dude who was talking to a girl slightly taller than him. Despite the students size, he looked very friendly. Maybe it was because of the way he smiled and the rosy blush on his dark skin. Okay that's enough gay thoughts.

   "Yeah, and then Lance snorted taki dus-"

   "Hey, um, where is the office?" Keith asks the student, interrupting the conversation he was having.

   "Oh, just follow the pavement into that building, take a left, and then the first right." The boy smiled.

   "Thanks..." Keith hesitated, not knowing the kids name.

   "Hunk." Hunk finished Keith's sentence.

   Keith nodded his head and thanked Hunk again before heading towards the office. He got his schedule and the secretary gave him a small map of the school. 

   Since the school went by block schedule, he only had four classes.

   English, Spanish, Science, and then Art.

   Soon enough, Keith was seated in the very back of his English class, trying his best to remain unnoticed. The rest of the class trickled in right before the tardy bell rang, signaling the beginning of class.

   "All right class! I'm Mr. Adam. Today we will just get to know each other. We'll go down the rows and you'll say your name and three things about yourself." Adam smiled.

   A few students groaned, Keith included. He despised social interaction.

   Keith didn't really pay attention to anyone until he stood up.

   He was wearing a light blue Letterman jacket over a dark blue shirt. Keith notices fishnets through the rips in his jeans. His bright blue eyes popped against his tan skin. He was simply gorgeous.

   Keith straightened his posture and listened to the boy intently.

   "Well, my name's Lance, my favorite color is clearly blue-" His speeched stopped as he made eye contact with Keith.

   Keith's eyes grew wide as music filled his head. 

   "Um, I have a twin sister and love takis." Lance sat down, looking a bit shaken.

   Keith looked down at his desk. 

   'There's no way that just happened. Did he hear music too? Surely just a coincidence...'

   Keith decided to panic about this later as it was his turn to stand up and talk.

   'Shiro is gonna be so shook'

---------------------------------------------------------

Word Count: 699

Tbh I almost put Lance in a crop top🙈🙈

Maybe later.

But yeah, hope you like it so far😊

Love y'all💕💕

PS sorry this took so long, I was drowning in school work BUT ITS SUMMER NOW BBY