Chapter 10

"You know billie she's no good for you" I told her when I saw how hurt her eyes looked "I know but I love her" she said "ouch" I said "I'm sorry I" she started but I quickly cut in "it's okay Bil I understand" I told her "I like you but it doesn't compare to what I feel for her." she said "yeah and I really like Shawn" I said she smiled at me and pecked my cheek before running upstairs to Ashlee. I didn't feel what I feel for her. She made my knees weak when she smiled and her being near me made me feel like I wasn't as lonely as I thought I was. "Wanna go to bed?" Shawn asked. I saw the couple leave out the front door hand in hand and I looked at him and nodded. He picked me up into his arms and carried me upstairs. He tucked me into bed and said goodnight to me "hey Shawn can you stay please" I asked. He looked at me and nodded before closing the door and turning off the lights. He laid next to me and we turned to look at each other "she's hurting you" he said "do you ever think of me?" He added right after "I do" I said "In the way I think about you?" He asked. I didn't know if I completely did but I knew he made me feel safe and happy. So I nodded and he smiled a little "you know I was hoping you'd feel the same way because seeing you just reassured everything I already knew" he said he smiled and picked me up by my waist and placed me on top of him he kissed my forehead but I connected our lips.

The next morning I saw Shawn playing the guitar in his boxers on the sofa in my room. "Morning" i said he smiled at me and walked over to me "good morning baby" he said "you okay?" He asked I nodded and played with his hair when he laid on me "I have to go back to school in an hour it was a horrible decision to drink last night" I told him he laughed and kissed me "good thing I'm coming too" he said "wait really?" I asked "yep I got enrolled last week and my mom says I can stay with my grandparents until I graduate" he said I yelped in excitement and hugged him "let's get dressed then" I said I got up and got in the shower. I put on some black overalls and a white t shirt along with a pair of vans. Shawn walked out of the shower with a towel wrapped around his waist as he searched for something to wear. He went with a pair of ripped jeans and a red v neck.
The whole day I avoided Billie and ash until lunch. My friend Bella sat next to me and so did Billie and Ash. "Who's the hot new guy?" Bella asked nodding towards Shawn who had quickly made the football team during gym and was now in the practice Jersey and jeans along with all the other guys "that's my boyfriend Shawn" I said she squealed and hugged me before talking about how hot he is.
Text from Billie E: meet me behind the bleachers during 8th period.