Chapter 7

They say smiles can't make a person feel pain but why did it hurt so much when she smiled at Ashlee the way she did?
We sat at breakfast and I was quiet while the couple talked about school and stuff. "I'm sorry" ash whispered to me "I'm not the one you should be apologizing to" I said getting up and putting my plate in the sink. Time passed by and I was sitting alone in the guest bedroom and I could hear both of them laughing a room across from the one I'm in. I couldn't stop thinking about how I just wanted it to stop raining so I can get the hell out of here and it's like god listened because the rain stopped and I quickly rushed down the stairs and closed the door with a thud. I got in my car and thankfully it started; I looked at the door and Billie was looking at me with a worried look. I ignored it and pulled the car out of park but Billie signaled me to wait and I saw her run back upstairs and come downstairs soon after with her bag. She got in the car and smiled "what?" I asked "give me a ride home duh" she said I groaned and pulled out of the driveway and she put the address in the gps "thanks for sticking up for me" she spoke out as we got on the freeway "it's no problem Ashlee is in the wrong" I said "I know but you had balls" she said. We continued to drive but the rain got harder and I had to pull over. "Fucking great" I yelled out loudly "chill out will you" Billie said "no!" I yelled "no because why do I have to like the one person that could ruin everything!" I yelled "calm down" she said "no Billie why the hell do you have to be you like why can't I have a crush on someone else" I yelled but she calmed me down by gently taking my face into her hands and pulling my lips onto hers. I deepened the kiss and tugged on her shirt which made her pull it over her head and she dragged me to the backseat of my Jeep. As we kissed and she left a love bite on my neck it clicked. She was my best friends girlfriend. I pulled away and looked at her with tears in my eyes "it's okay" Billie said she embraced me into her arms and I laid on her chest while she traced patterns into my skin. "For sure were done now right?" I asked "yea" she whispered lowly.