Last Chapter '45': Together forever!

Start from the beginning

She loved Klaus, she loves Klaus and she will forever love Klaus.

_____________________

Last updated: 23 May 2019

So, this us the last and final chapter of my book. I hope you loved it. Please, please, please, please give your feedback. Do comment. I appreciate the ones who voted and commented on my book. Thank you for giving your precious time. It's means a lot.

-Anshika.

Meanwhile, I'm writing an another klaroline fanfiction. It's not based on supernatural content. Here is the first chapter of my other fanfiction.

Prologue: Something about him draws her. He's affecting her in ways she couldn't imagine. It's not planned or intentional, but it happened. The wealthy businessman Klaus Mikealson is the one everyone wants. He's deadly gorgeous, rich and successful person while one the other hand, Caroline is an innocent girl with excellent qualifications who became her PR manager. It was suppose to Public Relation manager but no, its not what she thinks. With her new job, Caroline come through a long way and discover some darkest secrets of Niklaus Mikealsons which no one knew. He never told her either but eventually she figured it out.

Will she accept them or will walk away?

Chapter 1

I parked my car at the parking space with other 100 or more cars. I thanked the owner for building such an enormous parking space because I didn't have to struggle a bit in finding suitable place for my car.

My excitement over my first official job is as same as my nervousness. I had worked in a NGO for more than a year but, now, it's gonna be my first paid job and I'll come through a lot of new people.

The reason I got this job is the kind- hearted founder of that NGO, who recommended my resume to the Mikealson's corporation. Partly the founder, and partly my excellent qualifications are the reason that led me to get a dream job without any interview, irrespective of my profile pic, which I find ugly and nerdy.

But I'm proud, too. Mikealsons is not just any company, it's a very well, reputated organization I've heard so many times. Amazing work, Caroline Forbes!.

I get off from my car, slamed the door behind me and smooth my dress to remove any wrinkles. Before going in, i check myself in the rear view mirror. My hair are perfectly tied into a pony; face decorated with a small amount of highlighter over the foundation and my lips are painted with lip- gloss.

Last but not least, my white smile. I'm very happy that I got rid of my braces last month. It took some time to adjust with the feeling but it's a relief now.

With my purse under my arm, I confidently walk toward the building which was in front of the parking lot.

The office is a 30 or more storey skyscraper and I can see the reflection of whole Brooklyn that was falling on it's glass. At the top, Mikealson logo was planted in bold letters, announcing it's ownership over the building.

I walked further and climb few stairs before reaching toward the door. But there weren't any handles on the door. I decoded to push hard without looking awkward at the same time and then hurriedly will get in. But as I walked closer, the door automatically opened.

Woah! Sensor doors. I feel stupid for not guessing it because I've been to many restaurants with same door technologies but my anticipation is like flying out.

The moment I get in, my eyes go wide at the surrounding. I had seen this building so many times, but only the exteriors. I never thought that the interior view would be so alluring. I corrected my spectacles and glanced every corner.