Chapter 6:eomma

Your POV
I am now working as a babysitter to help yuqi,"eomma~!" Sunny said,she always call me her eomma and I dont know why "ne~ sunny-ah?" I said and she smiled "eomma my brother is coming here with his friends!" She said excitedly "Really?!" I said,this will be my first time seeing her brother,because her mother said that her brother is in America because they have a concert,I was playing with sunny when the door opened revealing her brother Yoongi?! And his friends  "Ah-um uhh Annyeonghaseyo" I said avoding their eye contact,his friends were about to introduce theirselves but yoongi didnt let them "don't she already know us" he said coldly and walked to his room,his friends bowed to me as a sorry and they followed yoongi

Yoongi's POV
"Don't she already know us" i said and walked to my room,i sat down on my bed and sighed,then jin hyung suddenly slapped my shoulder "YAH! THAT'S RUDEE!" He said "what's rude?..ohh....the girl earlier...it's ok she's just a maid here" i said and chuckled,they all went silence,but namjoon broke the silence "we already knew yoongi....we knew it from the beginning" he said and sighed,i was confused what is he talking about "What are you talking about namjoon?" I asked,they all sighed and looked at me with serious expression "we knew that you and Y/n switched bodies" jungkook said and I widened my eyes "h-how?.." i stuttered while asking "we saw everything..when Y/n is trying to save you from her cousin" jimin said,little did I know that someone is listening to our conversation,and that's when the door opened revealing my lil sister  sunny crying "sunny-ah why are you crying?" I asked me and my friends are worried about her because she's not answering,i hugged her and she relaxed a little bit and that's when i asked her "sunny-ah why are you crying?" I asked,she  looked down and answered my question "eo-eomma" she said,I was confused "eomma is not here sunny" i said and she looked at me "no it's Y/n eomma...." She again cried and try to finish her sentence "Y/n..eomma..is in the kitchen.....s-she-" she was about to finish her sentence when we saw Y/n crawling and coughing "help...i cant breathe...." She said and passed out "eomma!!" Sunny shouted and passed out,we called the ambulance and i go to Y/n,I shaked her body"Y/n! Y/n! Please don't leave me...!"

To be continued