Ender...Dragon?

They walk straight, and soon, they found a portal to the original Minecraft world. They really confused, but they jump in, and they spawn in the stronghold. They got a lot eyes of ender, enchanted bows, and arrows. Then, Sei know what this means. Someone wants them to fights Enderdragon. It's the ruler of The End itself, ENDERDRAGON. They walk around in the stronghold, and they found The End portal. They make sure, all armor, weapons durability are full, and then, they fill the small hole with eyes of ender, and they jumps in to the portal, and teleported to The End. Then, they spawn in a cave. They dig UP, and then they meet Enderdragon. They suprised to see a dragon, then they break the crystal thing, which will make the Enderdragon unable to regenerate. They shoots arrow from the tower, until they only have one last arrows, it's in Sei's inventory bag. Luckily, with Sei's skill, they manage to kill Enderdragon by a headshot. They laugh at each other, and they jump in into the portal, and they home, the real home. Sudenly...

"Sei, woke up! You will be late for school!" Sei's Mom shouts.

"Uuuuh, yes mom (Geez, quite creepy in Minecraft, I wont live there)" says Sei

It's just a dream!

~~~~~ThE eNd~~~~~~~

wait, end?