Rumours. Chapter 1

Peaches was depressed. She was called the HERPES woman by everyone. The young girl didn't want to live her life like this, having meaningless sex, always trying to fill the emptiness she felt. The only thing keeping her going was Cora, her beautiful baby girl, born only months before. Rumours have been saying that her baby girl doesn't exist, and it hurt her deeply because deep down in her heart she knows her angel Cora exists. Finally one day she had had enough and decided to go on Instagram live to clear the non-sense. "Hey bitches", Peaches said in her usual energetic self, "Lately I've been hearing some rumours regarding my babies Cora and how she doesn't exist". It wasn't long till the comments started flooding in, "I just wanted to say, she is in fact REAL and y'all saying otherwise are haters that are clearly jealous, PERIODT". She then showed Cora to all of her live, "SEE? This is my gorgeous princess, say hi Cora! HAHAHA", you could practically see the happiness radiating off her. After a while, she started talking about her favourite show Charmed.

AN:

Hey guys so hope you like the chapter we worked really hard on it! Next one coming soon :3 

-🍍

pp *pp*, love you!

- 🍭