1

"Yami-Kun!", the sound of a certain males voice made another stop dead in their tracks.

' Oh god not again..', The black-haired males own voice rang in his head, "Yami-Kun!!! Wait for me!! I wan- ", before the blonde teen could finish 'Yami' ran full speed down the street, to his front porch, and desperately trying to open the door to his house to escape a suffocating death from a mere hug. Alas he failed as the athletic blonde teen caught up and jumped onto with a hug.
"NO!! GET OFF AND LET ME STUDY GOGO!!!", Yamikumo screeched loudly in pain, possibly from the tight hug.

"Aww! But I love you!", Gogo yelled back.
"...? Wh- What?", Yamikumo responded to the Blonde boy.
" I love yo-", Yamikumo cut Gogo off saying,
"Well, I don't!! Get off of me!" ,He was nearly shouting at this point and not wanting to cause his reputation come to a pervy one the blonde let go of his senpai, and leaving quickly to his house with a blank, angry and 'I'll make you love me' aura and face.

• Time skip to next day, Friday. •
Yamikumo got ready to go to the park with Yuu as to escape Gogo, from coming to his house.
Needless to say, it didn't work. Gogo overheard Yuu and Yami's conversation at lunch.

Here's how it went down——————————

Yami walked to the rock path and met with Yuu at the fountain near some bushes, where Gogo was hiding.

As they walked down the path talking about weird things on the internet, footsteps followed them, they turned around and lo and behold (Am I saying that right?) Gogo was there.

"Hey guys!", Gogo said walking closer to yami, too close.

Yami stepped back a few and Yuu said, "Why are you here, Gogo? Did you come to stalk me and Yami? Did you come to try and get in his pan-", Yuu was cut off.

"No!", He shouted, "Not yet atleast...", he whispered.

"WaIt wHaTt?", yami asked, "Nothing!" Gogo responded.
"Can I hang with you guys? More specifically Yami?", and Yuu said, "You disgust me."

•——————-___________——————•

Yami went to Gogo's house later that day, for a sleepover or whatever..
Well not before being told to never step into Gogo's room OR the basement.
Weird huh?
Whatever.
He'd check it out later.

End of chapter 1

A/N: Did you guys like it? If so should I keep it going?? Choose an event for when he checks Gogo's room!

•Get kidnapped after
•Knocked out
•Eventual smut(With consent of course, no rape in this household!)
Or
• My choice(Basically all of them, with a little twist.

I hope you like it..!

Btw this was about 453 words!