8

Sato's POV

I heard thumps. Strange.
No one was supposed to be at the living room.

I began to unlock the door.

No one except..... Y/n!!!!

I flung the door open.

I saw the girl of my dreams. Drenched in blood. She must've slipped from the substance.

Her face was filled with utmost horror. She was horrified.

"Y/n! I told you not to get out of the room!!" I panicked.

I walked closer to her.

She crawled back away from me, slowly.

"S-Sato....is...." Y/n stammered.

What she was just saying, made me grip onto fear.

"Sato.... You really...killed... " She said, her voice shivered in fear.

I don't want this! I want Y/n to love me! Not fear me!!! I screamed mentally.

"I did it for you! If I don't do it, The bad people will come and separate us." I yelled.

She fell silent.

"You... Did it.... Because...y-you don't want the bad people to separate us? " Y/n stuttered.

My little angel's face looked grim.

"You.... You shouldn't have done it... " She said, standing up. Blood dripping on her uniform.

"I... I hate you Sato-kun!!" Y/n yelled at me. Tears streaming down her bloodied cheeks.

She stormed off, and ran towards me.... No wait....

She was running towards the door.

"No! Y/n!" I yelled, hoping she wouldn't leave.

My heart ached. So bad. Really bad.

The sweetness that my heart had been storing for Y/n.....all turned bitter.

"Y/n!" I tried to run to her. The slippery blood made me lose my footing.

My body collided with the bloodied floor.

I looked at the door.

'SLAM!'

"No, no, no, no! Please.... Don't leave me... " I whimpered.

I stood up, and went outside the door. Not caring if there was blood on me or not.

YOUR POV

" Sato.... please don't do it anymore..." You said between sobs.

You were in the apartment's staircase.

Then the same woman that appeared in the rain, appeared in front of you again.

"w-what do you want now??" You stammered from your crying.

"Stupid Shio-chan. " The woman said.

She kneeled down in front of you. Eye level.

Her face was no longer covered by the scribbled drawing that your brain imagined to cover her face.

Her eyes had no pupils. It was all white. And her face was written with frustration and pleasure.

"You... My little Shio-chan...." she said, her index finger, pointing your nose. "are capable of making stupid decisions."

"It's why I left you on that street."
She said, smiling.

Her face terrifies you, but a feeling held you, saying that you must be used to see the terrifying woman.

"Y/n????" You heard Sato's voice in the distance.

"Ara-Ara. Your lover is looking for you. Must be nice for someone to actually care for you.... Unlike your sorry excuse of a father. " She said a hint of bitterness in her tone as she said the last phrase.

"Well! I'll get out of your head now. See you! Shio... Chan." She said with a low chuckle.

She stood up, and turned around to leave.

"Wait!" You yelled at her.

"Hm?" She said, her face facing your small figure.

"My name.... It's Shio....isn't it? It's not Y/n, but it's Shio." You told her.

"Bahahaha.... " She broke into a small laugh.

"And you just figured it out? But it never really matters anymore. You and your lover seems to like that name that popped out of your head 'that day'." She said in a happy(?) tone.

"Then.... If you know this much about me.....Then....you must be my mother.... Are you not?" You asked her.

The woman came closer to you, and gave you a soft peck on your forehead.

"That's right. My Shio...." She said in a small smile.

"Be the Shio that you are to your Sato that he his." She said. Then the woman disappeared.

"She m-means.... " You muttered.

*side note: shio means salt in Japanese*

"She means.... I'll be the salt that I am, to the sugar that Sato is." You muttered.

"Y/n!!! I found you!" A voice said behind you.

You see Sato, panting. His eyes watered.

You embraced Sato.

"I-I'm so sorry!" You cried. Your small hands, clutching Sato's black jacket.

"Y-Y/n...." Sato said, then he returned your embrace.

"I'm sorry, I said I hated you!" You cried.

"I'm.... So... Sorry! I said I hated the only person who loved me."

You said, clutching Sato's jacket tighter.

"I-I'm really sorry! I've been so selfish! I kept accepting your love, but in return, I said I hated you.... I'm a horrible person!"

"You were the only person who would really love me! My own mother didn't even love me!"

"I'm really sorry! Sato-kun!!"

You said, burying your face into Sato's jacket.

"There, There.... It's alright Y/n." Sato said, patting your head, his face buried in your hair.

"Let's just.... Go back inside... Alright?" Sato said.

You nodded your head.

Both of you faced the door to Sato's apartment.

You tightly clenched Sato's hand.

"You don't have to open your eyes, when we get in there." Sato said.

You shook your head.

"I'll face it. I should be used to this. After all.... What you've done was for our love.... Wasn't it?" You said, breathing in the fear.

"You... You understood?" Sato said, surprised, but also happy that you took in the situation.

"Y/n....I've been thinking....We should escape pretty soon now." Sato said.

You looked up to the tall boy.

"Only a few days left.... Then let's get away from here."

Your face gave a determined smile.

"Yeah. Let's do that." You said.