3

YOUR POV

You looked away, and gave a small pout. Sato hesitantly looked at you. He looked worried on what he should say to comfort you.

"H-hey...It's gonna be okay! I might be home late again tonight....but I promise! When I'm done....you and I can leave this place!" Sato said in enthusiastic tone.

His words comforted you and you gave him a determined nod.

"Yes! I know your working hard for me....but...when your finally done..." You paused and thought deeply.

"When your done, let's get out of this place and marry, so that we could be together!"

You blurted, your (s/c) face was painted with a soft pink, but your eyes were burning with determination. An encouraging smile was drawn on your face.

Sato held his mouth with his hand and his blazer hid his face. His face,was very red, but he was very good in hiding it from you.

Your eyes widened with surprise again.

Though Sato is very good in hiding that adorable blush of his....he still can't hide the blood that drips from his nose.

"Sato! Your nose! It's acting up again!" You yelled, tossing him a towel.

He wiped the blood from his nose with the towel that you gave him.

After he had wiped the blood off, he cleared his throat.

His eyes wandered on your small figure. He took one last look at you before he gets out to the bitter world.

"Yeah .... what you said...I'll finish everything that I have to do, then let's get out of here and get married." Sato said with a reassuring smile.

You jumped on to Sato's arms and hugged him tight, then you looked up to him.

"I might not be much of help right now...but all I can do for you is to clean up the house and pray for the day that you and I can escape and marry." You said to him.

Sato hugged you back in a warm embrace.

It was obvious that he didn't want that moment to end, but he let go of you, and he waved at you one last time.

And just like that. Sato was gone from the room. You sighed.

SATO'S POV

As I walked away from our apartment complex, Y/n's words echoed from my head.
"Once your done, You and I, let's escape and get married."
Her angelic voice rings in my head.

I gave a soft chuckle as I remembered the words that she said. The words that gave me so much sweetness!

"Indeed. Let's escape from this horrible excuse of a bitter world,and marry, Y/n."
I say to myself.

In school I gave everyone my smile....my masked one. In the inside, I'm either scowling at them, or cursing them.

As school finished...
I headed to my workplace.

The cafe that I just newly employed in, was very busy.

I heard one of the employees talk, as we were getting ready to leave the cafe.

"Hey! Have you heard about that missing girl? Y/n L/n? You should've seen her missing pamphlets all over the place!" One of them yelled at his friend.

I looked at them at the mention of My Angel's name.

"Too bad she's missing. She sure was cute in the picture. If she wasn't missing, I'd have dated her already!" The other employee said, laughing.

I scowled. How dare they put Y/n's beautiful name onto their disgusting mouths!