Part 1- Chapter 1 ~ She can't leave!!

Taylor POV

I had just come back from the Volturi with a surprising result. Aro, of course, had loved my powers and wanted me to become a part his elite vampire team. I had turned him down since I now live with the Cullens- I mean, they are my family. I had also wanted to stay close to what was left of my human life.

What's amazing is that I have a boyfriend. You're probably guessing it's one of the Cullens, right? Wrong. My boyfriend, in fact, hates the Cullens. So now you're thinking it's one of the Quileutes, right? Wrong, again. Well that only leaves the Volturi. My boyfriend, is hot- well aren't all vamps? 

"Stop daydreaming, Taylor," said Edward rolling his eyes, "Alec is here." 

Yes, my boyfriend is Alec.

I stopped my inner monologue and ran out into the woods to meet Alec. I know how he hated to be near the Cullens, so we had always met up somewhere in the woods. 

"Tay," he murmured as soon as I ran into his arms. "I missed you."

"Well, you should have stayed with me," I said as I craned my neck  to look up at him. "You know I won't leave Forks."

"Taylor," He begins as he moved away a little to look at me. "Let go of the past and enjoy the future."

"Easy for you. You live with your sister. I bet he won't even remembers me."

"You never know, Tay. I know you can't cross the treaty line but at least try to see if he remembers."

"Easy for you to say," I replied back as I leaned towards him for a kiss.

Alice POV

I was busy choosing out the clothes I wanted to wear for tomorrow. Sunday? What should I pick? Before I could make a decision, Jasper snuck up behind me and picked me up, swirling me around. I giggled as he started to pepper kisses down my neck. He carried me in his arms as he walked us back to our bed. 

"Alice." Oh, how I adore that Southern accent of his. 

"Yes," I replied. I saw what he want. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and we started kissing furiously. 

"I love you, Jazz," I whispered against his lips. 

"I love you too, Alice." 

I stopped for a few seconds before I realized that I had zoned out. 

"Alice, honey? What did you see?" asked Jasper.

"I've gotta tell the others." I jumped out of bed and ran down stairs.

"Carlisle!" I yelled. 

He came down stairs in a flash. "Yes, Alice?"

"I had a vision," I said. 

Edward who read my mind commented, "So, Taylor's the trouble magnet now, huh?" 

I nodded my head. Emmett turned around facing us. "What, now? Is there a fight?" 

Emmett has been craving to be in a fight. He hadn't had anything to beat up since the last time the Volturi was here. 

"Alice," said Jasper. "What did you see?" 

I quickly explained my vision to them.

"Okay. I should take the boys," said Carlisle. 

"Ugh! I can't see any further than Taylor being surrounded by wolves!" I complained. 

"We better go." said Emmett desperate to get in on the action. The boys all soon left leaving the girls behind. 

"Should we be worried about Nessie?" asked Rosalie.

"She's with Jake, and the boys will be there, too," replied Esme.

"This is driving me nuts! Not able to see the future."

"Now you know how we feel," joked Bella as I rolled my eyes at her.

Jacob POV

Ness and I were just hanging out down at La Push beach before we got interrupted. We both had heard Sam's howl. "Come on, Ness. We should be going." 

She turned around so I could change into my wolf form. When I had finished shifting, I nudged her with my nose for her to turn around. She hopped onto my back, and we headed towards Sam.

As soon as we reach Sam, I stop for Nessie to get off. She turned around in surprise to see five others wolves surrounding two blood suckers. "Jake," she whispered horrified. She knew them of course.

Sam, I thought. Sam, stop. Nessie knows them.

'Jake, they cross the line. They're on our territory now,'  Sam thought back.

I went up a little bit closer to see who it was. It turned out to be Taylor and her - ugh - and her stupid, blood sucking leech of a boyfriend who, by the way, almost killed my Nessie. Seth was toward the back of the pack still unsure what to do. Paul took a step closer which caused Alec to growl as he stood in front of Taylor. 

"Stop!" 

We all turned around to look at Renesmee. "Will, you guys stop?" she begged. 

Come on Sam. Please. You're scaring Nessie.

'Fine. If they attack- it's on you.' Everyone slowly backed away once they heard that conversation. Leah became stiff as the wind blew across, and so did everyone else.

"Dad!" yelled Renesmee as she ran over to join her farther. 

"What's going on?" asked Carlisle stepping up as the leader of the group. 

"Nothing. It's personal," replied Taylor.

"She want to talk to Seth," Edward whispered to Carlisle which caused Taylor growled at him. At least I'm not the only one who hates his guts.

Seth POV

I turned around surprised. Taylor had wanted to talk to me? I ran over to the bushes and changed back into my human form. "Yeah, what's up, Taylor?"

"I want to speak to you in private," she said as she started walking towards me. I had no clue what she wanted to talk about. She grabbed my arm and began to drag us over to La Push beach. Sam agreed had to let her stay for an hour. We didn't exactly go in private because Alec was there.

"Seth, there's something I need to talk to you about."

"Shoot."

"Well, I don't really remember much of my human life. The only thing I have left is- you promise you won't get mad?" she asked suddenly. I nodded my head, eager to hear what she wanted to say.

"The only thing left to remind me of my human life is you, Leah, and your mom. You're my cousin, Seth." Right then, I remembered as if something inside me had unleashed a gate of memories I didn't even know I had.

When I was younger my aunt would always bring Taylor over to our house. Taylor and I would play a whole bunch of dumb, kid games. Then, one the day,  we got news that Taylor had died.  No wonder my mom was so angry at the Cullens for the last couple of years, she probably knew the truth.

"Seth?" Taylor asked worriedly as she watched my reaction.

"I'm not mad, Taylor," I said.

"Now, can you go to back the Volturi with me?" asked Alec. What! She can't go! Mom's going to want to have her over for dinner, and what will the Cullens think about her leaving?