16

"corbyn, i want to talk to you about something" daniel says as he enters the blond's office, walking in front of his chair to block the boy's view of his computer screen

"what is it, my love?" corbyn sighs, pulling daniel into his lap.

"you know how you're turning seventeen in november?"

corbyn nods, waiting for the boy to continue.

"you can get me pregnant when you do" daniel mutters, blushing slightly.

corbyn smiles, "i know, sweetheart. making love will have a whole new meaning. but, we've still got a while to go yet. we'd just have to use a condom when we have sex, and to be extra careful you could be on the pill."

"i don't want to use a condom when we have sex though! it won't feel as good" daniel frowns.

"it might not feel as good, but at least we won't be parents while still in education. don't get me wrong, i'd love to have kids with you one day, it'll just be too big of a responsibility if we're still in school and i get you pregnant" corbyn explains, caressing daniel's sides.

"wait, what happens if i'm pregnant and go into an episode?" daniel questions.

"you don't go into an episode, and neither do i. if i know that my submissive is pregnant then my episodes are postponed until you've given birth to the baby, the same with your episodes. but, to make things easier, we can take pills to stop our episodes from happening in order to take care of the child. we'd just have to take one every morning and every night."

"what about school, with the separate submissive and dominant classes, what happens when we go back?" daniel asks.

corbyn chuckles, "so many questions, baby boy."

"i'm sorry! i don't listen in class like you do and i sure as hell don't ask my parents" daniel says, crossing his arms over his chest.

"well, because you were a closeted submissive, you were in the dominant classes. but, now that i've marked you, you will still be in the dominant classes just as my submissive. because, of course, you refuse to leave me" corbyn smiles.

"i don't refuse to leave you, i just can't physically tear myself away from you. i need you with me otherwise i'm really, really sad" daniel says confidently.

"either way, you refuse to leave me if someone asks you to" corbyn smirks, pressing a kiss to daniel's cheek.

"shut up" daniel giggles, punching corbyn's chest playfully.

"i'm only stating the truth, love" corbyn chuckles, leaning in to capture daniel's lips on his own.

"whatever" the brunet mutters against his lips, cupping his cheeks in his hands before continuing the kiss.

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

corbyn looks down at his phone as he hears it ding, chuckling as he reads the text daniel had sent him.

babyboy:
get your ass into our room now

babyboy:
that office is not good for your health

corby:
i'm just finishing up this last piece of work and then i'll be out okay?

babyboy:
what work could you possibly be doing at sixteen?

corby:
you'd be surprised to hear that this boy gets a lot of emails and has priorities

babyboy:
priorities more important than spending time with your baby?

corby:
no but you were sat on my lap for about an hour after our conversation kissing me so you can't complain

babyboy:
you're in the room next door to me and you're still texting me ):

babyboy:
get your butt in here now!

corby:
only if you put that sad face the right way around

corby:
you know i hate it when you do it that way- it doesn't look right

babyboy:
fine

babyboy:
:(

babyboy:
happy now?

corby:
very, i'll be out in a minute

babyboy:
you better be whore <3

corby:
i will be fuckface <3

corbyn quickly turns off his phone as well as his computer, walking out of his office only moments later.

he enters his and daniel's room with a smile on his face, being tackled into a hug by the brunet as soon as he is in there.

"i'm taking that computer out of that room soon i swear" daniel giggles, keeping his arms wrapped tightly around corbyn's neck.

"no you are not" corbyn says, picking the boy up and throwing him onto their bed.

the brunet lets out a small squeal as he hits the soft mattress, giggling again as corbyn crawls over him.

"i will if you don't give me enough attention" daniel smiles cheekily.

"i give you so much attention" corbyn chuckles, "you're my top priority."

"mmh, i better be" daniel hums, wrapping his arms around corbyn's neck as his smile softens, pulling the boy's face closer.

"i promise you are" corbyn mutters, brushing their noses together.

"i love you, baby" daniel says, his voice incredibly sweet.

"i love you too, sweetheart" corbyn replies, pressing a soft kiss to daniel's lips before resting his face in the crook of the brunet's neck, kissing over his scent.

daniel sighs contently, raking his fingers through his favourite soft blond hair.

life couldn't be anymore perfect; he couldn't be any happier.

-

wc: 860

my favourite softies

. ₊˚.༄ 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐄, 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐄, 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐄.