Chapter 2

"Dean, did you do this?" I ask filled with rage.

"What? No!" He said whilst raising his hands to show his innocence.

"Well if you didn't then how did I get this tattoo on my wrist, my parents are gonna kill me!" A sudden feeling if panic rushed over me as I realised that I couldn't go home. A tear fell down my smooth, pale face and I looked down to my hands in my lap.

"What's wrong?" Dean asked, placing a hand on my shoulder to comfort me. I quickly pulled him into a hug and started crying into his shirt. He was shocked at first but then pulled me in closer.

"I-" I started "I can't g-go home" I say sniffling.

Dean pulls out of the hug and looks me in the eyes "why not     Y/N?" He asks.

"Th-they'll think that I-" I couldn't hold back any more tears, they all just can flooding down my face "that I pulled her"

"Why on earth would they think that, they're your family so they'll love you no matter what" Dean said pulling me back into a hug "they'll always be there by your side"

Listening to Dean talk made me think that he wasn't just comforting me, he was reassuring Sam too. Sam climbed off his bed and sat next to me and Dean, we pulled him into a big group hug.

After about an hour of asking questions, I realised that I had missed my graduation so I got Dean's dad to drive me to school to collect my graduation papers. "Thank you" I said to Dean, Sam and their dad while looking down at my feet "for everything"

"Where are you going to go?" Sam asks with a look of concern.

"I don't know but I'll figure it out" I say.

"Well..." Sam started "let us give you a ride at least" I thought about for a minute before nodding my head with a small smile on my face.

"Are you sure it's okay?" I ask hesitantly.

"It's fine. Right dad?" Sam asked his dad but not wanting an answer, he was more demanding that they give me a ride. Their dad sighed before nodding his head and walking to the car.

"Hey Dean?" I asked. He was sitting in shotgun while me and Sam sat in the back.

"Yeah?" He replied, turning his head to face me.

"What type of car is this? I feel like I've seen it before" I say whilst trying to think of where I know it from.

"Its a 1967 Chevy Impala, why?" Dean answered.

*Flashback*

"Hey dad, when can I come with you to work?" I ask, pouting in the backs eat of our 1967 Chevy.

"Soon pumpkin, you've just got to wait until your 18" my dad says.

"But daaaadddd, that's so looooonng! Why then?"

"Because, pumpkin, when you're 18 we will find out who your boyfriend is" dad replies.

"Ew, gross!" I say in disgust. Dad chuckles.

"Pumpkin, we all fund out who we will love forever when we turn 18, it's our families gift, but only the girls have it" dad says grinning.

"Not fair! Why can't I be a bit like Dean and Sam?!" I whine.

"Because it's God's will" dad says.