Prologue

Prologue

"The Time of Our Beginning and their end is almost at hand", A stranger spoke with a clear authority and charisma, he held his audience in his claws. The cheers ecohed throughout the forest , it seemed like he was a general of some sort and This was his beginning speech to his army, standing in a clearing, surrounded by wild flowers, trees and canopy of stars. It as a beautiful sight. Although there seemed to be a underlying sense of danger, It Screamed War. Even though the gathering was small; each and every one of them radiated power and authority. The stranger spoke again, his voice laced with a sense of urgency. "our survival depends on this, so let’s get it over with", he said, while adjusting his loose, white shirt so that it wasn’t scrunched up. He then gathered them together in a tight formation and they murmured quietly between themseleves.

The stranger then looked to the skies, saying more to himself than to his soldiers, "the planets are aligning now, it will be soon."

In the shadows stood a lone spirit, a young boy watched in silence awe and horror of what was about unfold. Unable to contain himself he launched himseld toward them with a scream of desperation and fear. His scream was carried by the wind but it had Fallen to deaf ears. Though the spirit boy stood screaming right next to the generals ear, waving his arms frantically and his body positioned in an aggressive posture. He didn’t realise that he was witnessing the end of his world in spirit, thus, no one could hear him. The general kept his eyes on the sky, watching with ease as Venus lined up with the moon, while the boy’s muscular and 6ft toned frame remained taught with tension and fear. He ran to the battalion, screaming "this is insane! What in god’s name are you doing? What did we ever do to–"he was cut off as he heard a deep, sinister chuckle escape from the general’s lips. The boy froze then, turning slowly in the general’s direction, as the hair at the back of his neck stood up straight. The menace in the general’s eyes was enough to make him want to run, cower and hide but he held his ground, watching the general standing tall, with an a great excitement and villainous intent, his arms folded across his chest, eyes still fixated at the sky. "Fresh meat", he chuckled, and then became serious as he growled out possessively at nothing. The boy knew it was not aimed at him. ‘Thank god.’ he thought. The boy’s eyes widened as he looked to the sky, and he felt himself grow cold with fear, as if all the warmth in his body had been stolen. The colour drained from his face as he whispered, "oh God, save us". Where the moon had once rested, now sat a giant, black hole.

*Authors note : All Work is mine and alll rights is reservered to me any work copied or used as their own will not be tolerated under the copyright Act 1968*