Chapter 2:Surprise!

"What? Can't a very handsome,caring older brother speak to his little sister"...."No" I hung up the phone and plop down on the couch ready to watch TV and eat my ramen then my phone rang again 'ohhhh grrreeat maybe if I ignore it he'll stop calling'
'Another call'
'Ignore'
'Another call'
'Ignore'
'Another ca-'
"WHAT!?" I practically scream into the phone "[Y/n]..." this time it wasn't Shuu. "Oh...hey...listen I'm perfectly fine so can you,[B/n] and [S/n] stop calling me" their's just silence after [2ndB/n] finally spoke. "Alright. We're sorry we can't make it-Oh and [S/n] would like to speak with you she said its important." "Its fine, I'll make sure to set down extra flowers to Kyoko-san for you guy's and I'll call her..." You know it's funny it was about three years ago that she took me in and practicly saved me and took care of me for half a year. After I left I end up finding out that she past away and the 1st anniversary of her death is tomorrow...(Author:yeah that's pretty depressing... Reader-chan:Shhhhh! Your interrupting! Author: Sorry!) I wish I could remember her daughter's name, she was always so kind and when I was depressed she would try her hardest to make me feel better. She was my only friend since...since...'Ugggghhh! Stupid headaches!' I ignore the headache and decide to call Onee-chan to see what she wanted "Hellllooo~" 'Great now to see what my sister needs'.

"[2ndB/n] said you needed to speak to me now what is it Onee-chan?" I'm still to tired and I really don't care at this point.

"Oh! The thing is your going to school in a week! SURPRISE!!! Isn't that great!" I nearly choked to death on my romen

"YOU CANT BE SERIOUS!?" "[N/n I know you don't wa-" "You can't make me go back and I don't care what you say!" I screamed at [S/n], I'm not going back to that hell never...never again.

~Oooh flashback~
A 8 year old girl on her knees alone tears running down her face as five kids tower over her."What're you gonna do FREAK!"
'stay calm'
'dont hurt them'
"Nobody likes you anyway!" 'don't lose control'
'don't lose control'
"Your Worthless!"
'DON'T LOSE CONTROL!'
The girl new if she fought back she'd end up hurting them, soon the little girl cleched her chest and started to cry from the pain and blacked out...

~One hour time skip~ brought to you by The Red Butterfly

The dark chocolate haired girl barely opened her eyes and relized she was being carried, her lungs and heart were burning she wanted to cry in pain,"Don't worry [N/n], Hatori will help you...just like he did last time...and you'll get better I promise..." [Y/n] tightened her grip on the the boy with pure white hair...

"Thank you" Tears slid down her face as she cried into the boys shoulder.

"Thank you...Ha-

"[Y/N]!" I snapped out of my trance.

"Are you listening?...Hey I said I'll send you your shechdule for school and the uniform too,talk to you later."

Well better make plans for next week