°Take This Love°

"Lord! Lord! Sana naman magkita na kami oh! Itadhana niyo na kasi kami! Kainis! Sabi nila kung patuloy-tuloy ako sa pagdadasal, magkakatotoo.

Oo, nagdadasal ako. Na balang araw makikita ko siya. Na balang araw, mayayakap ko siya. Na balang araw mahahalikan ko siya sa pisngi.

Ano to? Nganga? Ang tagal naman, Lord. Nakakainip hah."

She hold and keep those words dear to her heart that someday she will badly meet her one and only idol, slash crush, slash husband in her eyes only.

A girl who had a big dream yet she's small. Meet Lianna Jaye Garcia, a certified fan girl of Estevhan Roen Valdomez. And she who has given a chance to meet her idol one summer night.

"Don't throw shits," sounds disgusted while holding a piggy stuff toy.

"Oh my Lord! Eto na! I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU ESTEVHAN! I LOVE YOU ROEN! I LOVE YOU!" her tummy was filled of a whole sack of butterflies as she watch her idol holding the stuff toy she just threw a while ago.

"Paumanhin lang po. Wag po tayong mambato while our visitor, Estevhan Valdomez, is performing. We should respect him. Wag po tayo mambato, please lang," said the host.

"Who threw this?"

"AKO! AKO! AKO! I LOVE YOU ROEN! I LOVE YOU!" she didn't care a little what the host just said and threw again a pair of lavender shoes.

Of all the audience, he heard that freaking noise. But he can't find that lady. That annoying lady who threw things on stage while he is performing.

"Quiet po. Sssh. Quiet people. Nasaan ka baby girl?" Asked the host from the audience, but the crowd, still, got that energy.

"Where you, lucky girl?" Her hearts began to race as she heard those words. It melts her heart but it didn't bother her to shout,

"AKO YON! ESTEVHAN ROEN VALDOMEZ! AKO YON! I LOVE YOU!"

He then spotted a girl, far away from the crowd, wearing a black shirt and ripped jeans. With her banner written his name on it.

"Come here and pick your mess."

She was noticed and he did noticed her.

||| 💛💕 |||

||| August 13, 2019 |||