Playful Heart [10]

Chapter Ten

He was okay with it. He was okay with being my mate.

I couldn’t stop the smile that formed on my lips, and when I saw Lysander give the same smile, I felt all the desire from earlier rushing back. I leaned forward, placing one hand on his chest while the other rested on the bed.

“Is this feeling right now also due to me being your mate?” He whispered against my lips. I glanced down at his mouth, then to his eyes, shocked at the amount of lust in them.

“More or less.” And then his mouth was on mine, parting my lips with his tongue. I moaned into the kiss and felt his hands reach under my shirt; dragging along my back and making me arch into him. My arms wrapped around his shoulders and I dug my fingers into his hair, earning a hiss from him.

“Sorry.” I muttered as I pulled out of the kiss, but he said nothing as he pulled my jumper off. The cold air hit my skin and I felt goosebumps form. Lysander chuckled as I shivered and then pushed me down so I was lying on my back and he hovered over me. I felt bad as I realized that Lysander was the one making all the moves, and I felt even worse when he started to take off my pants.

“Ah—wait!” I gasped as he threw my pants to the ground beside my shirt and started on removing my boxers, but stopped when I protested. He looked up at me in question and my face heated up when his eyes told me he wasn’t waiting.

Not anymore.

I said nothing as he removed my boxers and took me in his mouth. I gasped and chocked on my breath, gripping at his hair as his head bobbed up and down. I was shocked at how well he was doing this. Mainly because I had only assumed he had been with girls. But from the way his mouth and tongue was working, I couldn’t be the first.

“Lysan—Oh shit!” I gasped, my hips bucking as he licked the tip and then under my shaft. I glanced down at him and when I saw his eyes met mine, I felt my control spiraling away. My wolf needed to calm his shit.

He pulled off, his mouth making a popping sound. I decided it was my turn to return the favor, so I sat up and grabbed his hoodie, yanking it off. I knew he had tattoo sleeves on both his arms, made up of different people’s faces, and things of the like, but I never thought he would have more tattoos. There was something writing in cursive across his right peck, and a two headed female pirate on his left side, by his ribs. I ran my hands down his chest, savoring his well-defined abs and perfect V-cut muscle.

Jesus, I was a wolf and we naturally had muscles, but Lysander…he beat mine any day.

I let my hands go to his pants; undoing the belt and sliding them off, having Lysander kick them off completely. I was about to pull his tight ass boxers off, when I heard my phone ring, causing me to jump and curse out loud. I decided to ignore it, hoping it would go off by the third ring, but when it didn’t, I groaned and got up, going over to my pants and pulling it out.

I saw it was Nate calling, and snorted, turning my phone off. He was not bothering me right now. Not when I was about to experience possibly the best thing ever. And as if on cue, I felt a pair of arms wrap around me and smiled as I felt Lysander kiss and suck on my neck. I pushed my ass back against him and my eyes widened as I realized his boxers were off. My cheeks turned red as vivid images filled my mind, and I turned around walking him back, and pushing him on the bed. I then climbed up, so I was straddling him.

I began plating kisses down his chest, and was planning to go lower when I felt something at my entrance and gasped.

“I didn’t bring any condoms or lube, so I wanted to make sure you were properly stretched. I don’t want your first time to hurt.” He said truthfully and I glared at him.

“Who said this was—ah—my first time?” I said, trying to sound intimidating, but failing as he entered in another finger. He started moving in a scissoring motion and the moans that escaped me would make the best whore in town jealous.

“Is it not?” He asked, seeming completely unaware of the insane amount of pleasure I was going through. He continued to move in and out, even adding another finger, which surprisingly didn’t hurt as much as I thought. It wasn’t until he hit a certain spot that my vision shifted and I arched my back, crying out in pleasure.

“I think I stretched you well enough.” Lysander chuckled, removing his fingers and causing me to whimper from the loss.

“Even if I’m not, I need you to do that again.” I panted. He nodded his head and switched our positions so I was on my back again. He shifted himself in between me and when I felt his tip enter, I bit my bottom lip.

“Don’t do that.” He snapped and I looked at him confused.

“Don’t do wh—“I gasped out as I felt him enter me completely. I take back what I said before. I needed more stretching. I felt tears prickling my eyes at the pain, and was thankful that Lysander wasn’t moving.

“I’m so sorry. I thought it would be fine…” Lysander said softly. I shook my head, squeezing my eyes shut as I pulled myself up and wrapped my arms around his neck. I waited for the pain to slowly die down before nodding for him to move, and when he did, fuck.

The noises that came out of me I’m sure they heard all the way in Turkey. I dug my nails into his back as he thrust in and out. It wasn’t until he hit the same spot from before that made me realize my grip on him and fall back against the mattress.

“Harder! Ah fuck—Lysander.” I moaned, gripping the sheets as his thrust became harder, faster.

“Turn over baby.” He grunted to me, and I obeyed, turning and getting up so I was on all fours, Lysander not leaving my body for one second. When he started ponding into me again, I lost the strength in my arms and they gave out on me, causing me to fall forward. I moaned into the sheets as he gripped my hips, increasing his speed once again until I was nothing but a moaning and withering mess.

His hand swooped around and gripped my cock, tugging at it to match the pace of his thrusts. I felt my control melting once again and knew it was about to happen.

“Lysan—ander.” I gasped. He hummed for me to continue, but never let up on his speed. “I’m so close.” I moaned. I felt him lean down, his empty hand landing beside my head.

“Go ahead.” He whispered, and for that second, I thought I would, but I pulled back, trying to hold on to what control I did have.

“No, you don—don’t understand. When I reach it, I have to—to bite you.” I couldn’t even form straight sentences. It was taking everything I had to not let go of it all. I expected him to pull out and stop, but instead, he turned us once again so his back was against the headboard, and I was in his lap. He never said anything, just continued going faster, his face stoic as I cried out and lost it. I felt myself explode against his chest and in his hand and when I felt him fill me,  I growled, reaching forward and sinking my teeth into his shoulder.

I heard him hiss in pain, but he never moved or pulled me away as I licked and cleaned the wound. I rested my forehead on his shoulder, our breathing coming out in erratic pants.

“I know you probably don’t want to hear this, but out of all the times I’ve had sex, you’re the first time that it actually meant something to me.” I felt my heart warm up at his words and looked up at him, cupping his face and resting my forehead against his.

“And I’m glad you were my first, period.” He chuckled at that and kissed me softly. I closed my eyes and sighed deeply, feeling complete. Lysander pulled out of me and got up, reaching his hand out for me.

“Let’s go get cleaned up, and then we can sleep.” I grabbed his hand without a second thought and followed him into the bathroom. I honestly didn’t expect to take just a shower, and I shouldn’t have, because we ended up doing it two more times. Once in the shower, and then again while we dried off.

And now I was laying here, Lysander hugging me from behind and breathing softly against my hair. Nothing seemed to matter anymore. Not the hunter coming to get us, and not Victor and his cronies out for our blood. All that mattered was I finally found the one person who would never leave or betray me.

Oh I can only dream.

oh ho ho ho. this was bad xD