Playful Heart Chapter 13

LYSANDERS POV 

Just seeing Nikolai naked in front of me was making me harder than a rock, but he feel of his hands was torture. I needed to be buried inside of him. To hear his cries and moans as he begs for more. And lord, if I said him biting me wasn't a turn on, I'd be lying.

 I grabbed his hips after he put the towel down and he gasped. "Now the fun begins."

 I crashed my lips into his and he moaned, wrapping his hands around my neck, his fingers burying themselves in my hair. 

He growled and flipped us over so I was hovering over him. I ran my hands gently down his body and he sighed in content, throwing his head back. He was so beautiful. I was lucky to call him mine, forever. I used to have sex with every girl I met on the street, and if you had asked me back then if I was attracted to a man, I would've punched you in the throat. But now, I realized, I had never loved someone as much as I loved Nikolai. 

 Yes, love. The big four letter word. I loved him in every single way possible and now, I would get to show it to him every day for eternity. 

I traveled kisses down his chest, using my hands to play with the sensitive buds. He twitched and mewled at the attention and I smiled under the kisses. I kissed the tip of him and he let out a long moan that increased in volume as I took him completely in my mouth. I used my tongue to run along his shaft and he bucked his hips, shoving it further down my mouth. I gave it a long hard suck before removing my mouth with a loud pop. He groaned at the loss and started feeling around for me with his hands. 

 I smiled and leaned forward; kissing him deeply and he cupped my face, savoring the feeling. I decided I couldn't wait any longer and the fact that another presence was in the room was pissing me off. I would do this quickly and then we could make up for it later.

 Alone.

 I was about to bring my hand down and stretch him with my fingers, when I realized I had no lube. I didn't want to hurt him. "Babe. I need lube." I told him and he seemed so lost in the moment before answering. 

"You have to use the blood." My eyes widened and I looked at him with a face of disgust. Using someone else's blood so I could pound into him with mercy? Ew no. "I know its gross, but you have to. Part of the ritual." I hesitated and when I moved back to get the bowl my crotch ground against his and he moaned. I smirked and grabbed the bowl.

 Just pretend its lube. I told myself as I lathered my fingers in it. I reached down, coating his entrance before sliding a finger in. We both hissed, me because he was tight and him because it most likely hurt. I slowly moved my finger in and out, and then added a second, using scissoring motions to stretch him further. Right when I added the third, he was pushing into my fingers and moaning. I searched around for his prostate and when he gasped and arched his back off the floor, I knew I found it. 

 I removed my fingers and closed my eyes as I gathered the blood to put on my swollen member. I quickly wiped my fingers off before looking at my lovers face. His hair was in disarray and his eyes her half-closed. He was panting and when he saw me looking at him, he bit his lower lip and I lost it. I buried my cock into him in one swift move and he grabbed my arms, digging his nails into them at the sudden intrusion. 

"I'm so sorry." I whispered, leaning down to kiss the tears falling down his cheeks. I said I wouldn't hurt him and I did anyway. Then again, it was his fault. He knew how biting his lip turned me on to no end. He slowly moved his lips to mine and we kissed slowly. I made an attempt to move, asking him if I could and he nodded his head. I continued to kiss him as I slowly pulled out then back in. I started to pick up speed when his moans increased in volume and he couldn't keep his mouth on mine without a moan slipping out. I sat back up and pounded into him, slowing it down at times and then going fast and hard. I could feel myself nearing and so was Nikolai. Preparing myself to let go, Nikolai grabbed my wrist and I stopped. He took that chance to flip us over so he was in my lap, my cock still buried inside of him. He bit his lip as he started to move, pulling himself off and back on my ready to burst member. I reached forward and wrapped his hands in mine and he leaned down, placing them beside my head. 

 He gasped loudly a couple of times, telling me I must of hit his prostate again. I took the chance to look at him and I wished I hadn't. The sight of him like this one top of me was orgasmic, and I was seriously about to lose it now. I started moving my hips, going fast and hard with no complaint for Nikolai. He released my hands and arched his back, throwing his head back with his mouth open, but no sound coming out. It wasn't long until he came first, covering my chest and his with his seed. I followed right after when he leaned down and dug his teeth into my shoulder. 

That was probably going to be my favorite part of sex with him.That bite alone could make me come without any prior touching. I exploded inside of him and I was surprised he came again. We rode out our orgasms and he collapsed on top of me, his breathing heavy. 

"Ti amo." I whispered and he leaned up to look at me, a small smile on his lips.

 "I know enough Spanish to know what that means." I chuckled at him and wrapped my arms around him, cuddling him close to my body. I was too gone to even notice the door, shutting and closing.